Autoswitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoswitch

I just got autoswitched twice on the same map.
    I won't shout streams of profanity, but wow....is it annoying.

I thought TG didn't have auto team switching enabled?
    [TF21] Halcyon

Re: Autoswitch

pw night...nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
      pw night...nuff said
      Password wasn't enabled.
      [TF21] Halcyon

Comment

I turned it back on because of people abusing it. I am talking about a 10 man difference.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

We were on Fool's Road during PW NIGHT and at the beginning, it was 20 to 24, 20 being the Militia, I was commanding. Towards the end of the game, it was 31 to 24, guess who did a pretty good job commanding?

All I'm saying, is that even on PW night we still get our share of teamswitchers and immature ones (we had to ban someone tonight who verbally attacked me after I was trying to figure out if he fired his RPG in the village, which is a UCB).

| |

Comment

Yup we used to leave it off for PW night, but people abused it and we got sick of babysitting on CC and switching the people back, so it's now back on. The autoswitch only happens when people die, that's why sometimes you'll see a big difference like that Seaknight when a few people leave and a few switch sides.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Can't figure 'Teamswitching' (as in people will switch teams for apparent gains such as utilities or to join the winning side/less chaotic). If you aren't playing for the team what are you playing for?

The only time I will switch teams is if I am autokicked or auto-teamswitched and I want to rejoin my team.

Even then, autokick is not so bad, it's understandbale and live-with-able, but being auto-switched because of anothers' selfishness is annoying.

An example is: If it is at the end of the round, and you have spent two hours battling to win with the team - and then get auto-switched because some people want to have laurrels/can't take the loosing/can't take the disaray of the other team - then you are disheartening someone else for your pleasure.

The only other time I can see teamswitching on purpose other than said as perhaps ok, is if you are trying to join up with players/friends you enjoy hooking up with, and should be done at the beginning of one round only, and not lots of rounds..

Comment

If the other team has less players then I might switch teams for various reasons but otherwise I would not usually, in fact it does not let me switch alot of the time

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X