• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't beleive Al Basrah playing right now

Wow... tell us guy how this run was!!!
    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Re: I can't beleive Al Basrah playing right now

went by pretty quick actually. id like it if there where still 9(64) caches instead of 5(32)

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

The 32 player version works fine, it's the 64 player version that doesn't work.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Hopefully this means that we can play Al Basrah on a more frequent basis if the 32 version works?

| |

Comment

i'd like to see al basrah on the map rotation list add a bit of spice to the map list!

Comment

I'd love to see how the chaos of basrah can mix with the teamplay of our server, was it any good or did t turn into a nightmare?

Comment

I don't care if it is only 5 caches, please keep the 32 player version up if it works.
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                I don't care if it is only 5 caches, please keep the 32 player version up if it works.
                Agree... why not place the 32 players version in the maplist rotation since it didn't crash? Better than nothing no? :S
                Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Originally posted by hgl_420_division View Post
                  Agree... why not place the 32 players version in the maplist rotation since it didn't crash? Better than nothing no? :S
                  We did :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Maybe that will bring back the "insurgency night" like we did few months ago :D

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                      We did :)
                      Sweetness!! finally I'l play some insurgency map!! youuuohuuuU!!!
                      Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Tonight will feature Al Basrah back to back. You play INS/Brit first then you switch to the other team.

Brought to you by Skud and Nardini.
                        Skud

Comment

Originally posted by ollie_fool View Post
                          I'd love to see how the chaos of basrah can mix with the teamplay of our server, was it any good or did t turn into a nightmare?

I've played on the battle arena 24/7 basra a bunch of times and teamwork actually prevails. Although sometimes it can get frusterating with the constant technical drive bys, RPG paradise and massive amounts of AK fire, a nice orginized squad can manage to destroy several caches
                          |TG|
                          ||||

Comment

My biggest gripe is the fact taht all Ins ever do is drive the bomb truck into the brit main base.
                            Also could we have a check if Archer could be used in 32? WOuld like to have a US vs Ins map too
                            sigpic
                            <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

Last I heard on archer is it will work if you cap the number of players to 50. Something to do with number of destructible or variable objects on a server which I guess includes ammo bags, etc

Definitely good to see this but I missed playing it because the map finished in 20 minutes only. Obviously we are playing it with more players then originally intended so I guess thats a given plus on a bigger map uk usually mess about instead of concentrating on the task at hand, here there is only the city pretty much

I still miss the version with the littlebird on it :D

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X