servers down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers down?

Are the main EA servers down right now? I cant log in to either PR or Sandbox.
    Im looking at the EA forums and there are some topics about it but the pages won't even load to the thread.
    I am just wondering if it is something I should just wait out or if I need to bust out my one-three-three-seven trouleshooting skillz.

Re: servers down?

I just checked game-tracker, there are 6 people playing on the server right now. So just try again, it should work.

Comment

3rd try and nothin. I think it may be like what happened about a month ago where those who are already logged in can play but people trying to log in can't.

Comment

yeah servers are down the EA master server goes down once a month or so
        I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

I was gonna ask the same question i cant log in either it says "there was an error reading from the server"

Comment

Yes. EA master account servers are down.
            read a book.
            /harsh.

Comment

Or watch Youtube :) thats what I do...

Heres a link if you live under a rock

http://youtube.com/
              |TG|
              ||||

Comment

i finally got thru and logged in and got excited "yes zomg i are has looogeed in!" and then was promptly disconnected again. bah...i'll go play with my barbie and ken playhouse!

Comment

Halfway through loading the map I lost connection to the server...

Comment

Imagine what it will be like when EA starts shutting the Master Server(s) down...

Comment

Who knows maybe they will do that when this free bf comes out, no need to play that old stuff anymore we have free game for you now! :icon_eek:
                      *visualises EA executive running round the room in a clown costume cackling while bunny hopping*

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Before they shut down the master login server they need to release a patch that makes it so you do not have to log in before you go online. The multiplayer online servers database would need to stay up though or else you wouldn't be able to see any of the servers online. Connecting to one would have to be done via direct IP or favorites.
                        "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                        "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

It doesnt seem like it would be very smart on the part of EA to shut bf2 server down any time soon. BF2 is still 5th most popular game on Xfire's listings with about 2 million minutes played every week, and that's just the people who leave xfire running!

Comment

Server is up!

Comment

And it's down again, at least for me :(

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X