MIA Returns!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA Returns!

Hey everyone, used to play about a year ago and then things got really busy. I'm trying to make a comeback to TG, starting with project reality! If any of the old timers still play, post here so I can get in touch - i'm gonna be a bit lost when I get started.

I'm actually surprised to see so much activity on this board. I'd suspected everyone would have moved on to some other TacSim. Anyways, I'll see you all in game. Oh, and forgive me if it takes some time to remember the front end of my rifle from the back.
    =)

Re: MIA Returns!

Good to see an older guy come back
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

Wow aint seen ya for a while, welcome back, tbh the pr community hasnt died down at all, if any thing its grown, server is pretty much always full
      PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Dont I know it -_- cant play ever except on the password nights
        sigpic
        <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

So I finally got everything installed and running last night (took me a number of hours, don't ask =P). Got time to play a round or two and of course remembered why I love this game so much. I remember being something like 1 kill for 11 deaths (Sorry team!) and being forced into the position of squad lead since no one else would take the position at the time... Thanks for being patient with me guys

On another note (and part of why I did so poorly last night), i'm having some issues with lag which I hadn't had in the past. Tried to solve this by turning all settings to LOW but still having problems. I'll be fine for like 8 seconds, then I'll have 3 seconds of "connection interrupted" where i'll in a random direction before I come back to reality. Looking at the scoreboard my ping was only in the 70's-low 110's. Anyone had this problem?

Edit:
          I wasn't being sarcastic about loving the game, although when i re-read it, it seems like it. PR is so intense. =)

Comment

<---Supporting member, best $9 USD a month youll ever spend

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse