This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting kickeed from the server.

I love the server more than anything, lets just say it like that.
    But I just tried to join and i keep getting kicked before I can even join the game. It says I was kicked for excessive teamkilling which is a decision by admin...
    Now first off, the only stuff I remember myself doing is playing by the rules, using teamwork, communicating with my squad and following orders... Yesterday on PW Night I got in and played for 5 mins but then I had to go off ...family calls... So that was the last time I could play, now it gives me this.
    My in-game account is "LiTos44".
    Please help!

Re: Keep getting kickeed from the server.

Originally posted by LiTos456 View Post
    I love the server more than anything, lets just say it like that.
    But I just tried to join and i keep getting kicked before I can even join the game. It says I was kicked for excessive teamkilling which is a decision by admin...
    Now first off, the only stuff I remember myself doing is playing by the rules, using teamwork, communicating with my squad and following orders... Yesterday on PW Night I got in and played for 5 mins but then I had to go off ...family calls... So that was the last time I could play, now it gives me this.
    My in-game account is "LiTos44".
    Please help!
    If you are able to join with out a problem other days, but not then, then it is just a generic name for a for being unable to join a full server.

The server has reserved slots and this is part of why people get kicked, just wait until the round ends and then try to join again.

This happens in BF 2142, too.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: Keep getting kickeed from the server.

BANNED? KICKED? Read This!

Please click on the link above. It explains everytime. Also, it'd be a good idea to read the stickys at the top of the forum as they work wonders in explaining things normally too complicated for our comprehension.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X