graphics problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics problem

when I get in a .50 cal instead of seeing the notch and the sight i just see a big triangle that covers up most of the screen. I have geometry on high and i thought that was what you do to change it. it doesn't seem like any of the other models are low on geometric vertices.
    this only occured recently and I have not changed any settings or any hardware.

:( ahh!
    [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
    -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Re: graphics problem

You need to run BF2 cleaner and it should help after you load your first map.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is. Try following Johnny's advice. The minimum geometry level in the video settings must be at least Medium for the normal ironsight. The Low setting displays the triangle that you described on the M2 .50cal models.

| |

Comment

Does the Zoom function looking down the iron sight still work for any of you in vehilcle .50 cal MG positions? I used to be able to do this now it doesn't seem to want to work.
        "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
        "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

the zoom works for me still. but do wat johnny said or clear ur shaders cache and reoptimize ur shaders.

"These things we do that others may live."
          Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
          GeForce 8600m GT 256mb

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
            the zoom works for me still. but do wat johnny said or clear ur shaders cache and reoptimize ur shaders.
            What Key do you press to get Zoom on Vehicle Mounted MG to work? Just curious.
            "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy0097 View Post
              What Key do you press to get Zoom on Vehicle Mounted MG to work? Just curious.
              The default one is C as far as I know (camera cycling key).
              War is not about dying for your country, it's about making the bastards in your sights die for theirs.

War is like marriage, you can't image the horror until you participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothy View Post
                The default one is C as far as I know (camera cycling key).
                C key works for me with all vehicle mounted .50 cal MGs.

Shame that the point of impact is way above the sight picture in either view..

Comment

Depends on the distance. If you shoot a bit farther down range I believe the bullet drops. With ballistics the way they are...and if they are simulated right in-game...then it should be a bit high at shorter distances. I don't believe a tank crew will sight in a .50 cal at 100 yards like you would a rifle. 350+ would be my guess.

Comment

I don't think the 50 cal has bullet drop.
                    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                      I don't think the 50 cal has bullet drop.
                      your right, the 50 cal is 100% accurate...
                      Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

That blows me away. I suppose you are right though. Can they not implement bullet drop in vehicles like they can hand held weapons? (well, the tank shell drops...hmmm)

What is the reasoning behind this?

Comment

Check out http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f18-...llet-drop.html for a huge, long thread about bullet drop on vehicles on the PR forums.
                          TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X