• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership

Guys I'm a supporting member but can t join the server.......please help
    Gerardnm

Re: Membership

hmm i dont know you sure the admins have you added on the list of suppporting members for the servers?

Comment

You need to have entered your BF2 player id onto your profile. Without that, the server doesn't recognise you as a supporting member.
      | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
      Charge for the guns' he said:
      Into the valley of Death
        Rode the six hundred.

Comment

goto bf2s.com and get your player number for your name. Put that into your usercp

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

And same with anyother game that you own and play on TG.
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

The BF2s.com website may not offer you a stats page because you might not have more than 100 of the vBF2 points. Though, you can still obtain your player ID by looking in the upper left hand corner after you've entered your player name.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
              The BF2s.com website may not offer you a stats page because you might not have more than 100 of the vBF2 points. Though, you can still obtain your player ID by looking in the upper left hand corner after you've entered your player name.
              You can also use bf2player.com

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Gametracker.com also seems to give info where they were last seen but it doesnt seem to track all the PR servers. It has TG of course

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Like everyone is saying, the bf2 id needs to be in your profile. Welcome!

Comment

I'm having the same problem, my BF2 ID is in my profile too.

Comment

Cyborg, make sure it's your WHOLE id. If you used the id parser program to get it, that will only get up to 8 digits. The newer PID's are 9 digits long. You also need to make sure battlefield 2 is checked as an active game in your profile.

Comment

Everytime you change your prefix or clan tag the number changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jOHNNYdOUBE View Post
                          Really? I wasn't aware of that. I thought that the PID stayed the same even if prefixes are added or changed. Now if you created a new account with your clan tag being a part of the actual original name, then you'd have a new PID.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by jOHNNYdOUBE View Post
                            That is incorrect, your assigned pid is permanent unless you create a new account.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
                              That is incorrect, your assigned pid is permanent unless you create a new account.
                              There we go. See, that's what I thought.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X