Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your luckiest experince while playing PR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your luckiest experince while playing PR?

Oh, mine had to be one time on qwai river. cola was flying me around in the transport little bird, he decided to have some fun in the boring round by flying under the bridge. I was a specops, so i threw a slam out of the side of the heli onto the side of the bridge to blow it up. Cola didnt know this, so he went and flew the same way. (This was back in .7) and we went thru, but i looked back and the enemy lb was going to follow underneath the bridge. We didnt stand a chance. The slam blew up and sent the enemy lb on fire, crashing into the river beneath. It was the most insane kill ever.

Re: Whats your luckiest experince while playing PR?

My luckiest experience whilst playing PR?

Finding the TG server.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
      My luckiest experience whilst playing PR?

Finding the TG server.
      that and being able to find an open spot on the server
      I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

no luck. mad skillz

Haikus are easy.
        But sometimes they don't make sense.
        Refrigerator.

Comment

One time I happened to stumble across an enemy rally point with a full squad on it. All I had was a Marksman kit and no grenades left. So slowly I crawled over to them. When I was behind them and had a good view of all of them, I quickly popped two shots off at each guy. I killed all six members and the rally.

That really got my adrenaline going.
          Created by Sonic

Comment

Battle For Quinling.
            An JDAM landed on my head. 1 tank, 1 APC 2 Squads killed, i survived.
            I coludn't belive it, but i survived. Although, a enemy tank rolled in and killed me later.

Or yesterday when i was on Daquing Oilfields i where assaulting a bunker at old city and just as i ran out of bullets in my SAW a guy spawned on the bunker. Here I Was reloading and he easily could have killed my if he just would have fired and not crouched. so i desperatly pulled out my knife and killed him. My adrenaline was through the roof.

Comment

All my luck is calculated, contemplated, killing.
              Skud

Comment

Falling into d1sp0s1bl3's squad and meeting all of my wonderful SM's...

(wipes back the tears)

I just love all you |TG-X| guys !!!

Comment

Luck? Any map where I don't roll a vehicle I thank my lucky stars. Does that count?

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Putting a HAT into an approaching but unsuspecting Chinese APC filled with 6 enemies, turning it into cinder as my very first fired shot on a round of (whatsitsname..) Road to Kyongan'ni. - Squadmates all roaring in celebration! It's maybe a more MEMORABLE moment than it is a lucky moment. How about mentioning those too?

Hard to remember other times.. moments of luck - or skill are prone to swiftly turn into something else, so I rarely have time to take a minute and remember it :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Luckiest experience I've ever had in PR was in .7 Zatar Wetlands. I was in the helo transport squad and was sitting in the co-pilot's seat of the Huey. We started taking .50 cal fire from a Vodnik down below and the pilot ended up getting shot through the glass of the cockpit. I was left in a Huey, still in the air and it started spinning out, falling to the ground, and somehow, stayed upright while falling. The chopper landed on its skids on some relatively flat ground. And that's the story of how I survived a crash landing in a Huey.

Comment

Quinling, I'm flying a Euro Fighter and a J-10 is on my tail. He lands a hit and I know Im screwed. I bail and pull my chute. The J-10 rams into my parachute, killing him on impact and I float peacefully down into an enemy firebase. I knifed like 4 guys from behind :)

That was all skill!
                        No it was really complete luck. But it was awsome!
                        |TG|
                        ||||

Comment

On Kashan, I fired an AGM-56 Maverick Missile from an A-10 at a lased armored column. At the precise moment of impact, a Mi-8 helo with a full squad was hovering right above the column. Best missile I ever shot. It took down 3 tanks and a helo with a full infantry squad.

| |

Comment

Every single time I get behind a wheel! Ask any of my passengers;)
                            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                              Every single time I get behind a wheel! Ask any of my passengers;)
                              I've seen video of this... and I've been in one of those situation and yes... your right! :P
                              Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X