Best Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Team

There have been threads to recognize best squads, best Commanders but never a "Best Team". So, to all you guys out there who were blown away by your teams performance get a screenshot of them all... if you can ;)

BEFORE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES I WOULD ENLARGE THEM WITH THAT YELLOW BAR ON TOP FOR BETTER QUALITY

1. I call a group photo, a few guys show up and thats all I really expected.

2. I turn around to see a convoy pull up and a squad hop out.

3. Still more guys keep coming

4. I just needed another angle. Even more guys come from everywhere! I felt like Ace Ventura calling his little animal buddies out of hiding!

5. The entire team comes including a BlackHawk, dropping of yet another bunch of guys!

Although we lost and I failed miserably at commanding it was a fun match and an amazing screenshot. Everyone was shooting and blasting away. It was awsome!

P.S. maybe I was stretching the truth a wee bit. only 2/3 of the team showed. But, still I would like to see someone top that!

:)
    |TG|
    ||||

Re: Best Team

u know what? The last screenie looks pretty epic. I'll go thru my BR files and maybe even make a wallpaper out of this!

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

lol if you could get a screenie from the BR it would be alot better
      |TG|
      ||||

Comment

Off course you lost, while you where haveing a party in the middle of nowhere the enemy team was bussy capturing flags 8)

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

lol
          I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

How funny would it be if there was an additional picture showing the wreckage of that blackhawk and a whole crapload of dead bodies with a single MEC HAT guy standing in front of the mess?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              How funny would it be if there was an additional picture showing the wreckage of that blackhawk and a whole crapload of dead bodies with a single MEC HAT guy standing in front of the mess?
              Or a JDAM...

Comment

I was half hoping for a MEC soldier in the background of the last one, creeping up, with a grenade out...
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

lmao Im so going to try to photoshop something like that
                  |TG|
                  ||||

Comment

well we actually got attacked when we were taking the picture, and we scared off the attackers lol!

picture was taken when there was only like 10 tickets left..

was practically the whole team there at one point a BR screenshot would be best...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      Ah, we can always imagine...

| |

Comment

Ah, look at that lovely completely random pilot in the middle there.

It was a good game. And, for the curious, I do believe the chopper crashed about a half a minute later. Didn't TK anyone though, amazingly.

Comment

Wow cant believe you got that organized, haha. Nice picture.

Comment

Too bad that Qwai knife fight didnt go down. I would have been something that we'd be talking about for weeks. But as always two or three guys always manage to ruin a knife battle for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Razick View Post
                              Too bad that Qwai knife fight didnt go down. I would have been something that we'd be talking about for weeks. But as always two or three guys always manage to ruin a knife battle for everybody.
                              Not something I advise doing on the Tactical Gamer server while an actual game is being played....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X