Battlerecorder files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder files

I was wondering if there was a thread that I could use to get specific Battlerecorder files?

Once in specific right now:

Zatar Wetlands: End time: Aprox 1 AM
    May 19th 2008.

I had a leet round in Air Defence, and was hoping to revisit those moments, but the battlerecorder file still hasnt shown up-after 40 min.

If there is no such thread, I was wondering if someone else has it, and could send it to me.. or however you transfer these.

Thanks in advance!

~Sirsolo
    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Re: Battlerecorder files

Depends...

If you played that map you sould be able to d/l in your community tab in BF2. If not, you need to be a supporting member to have acces to the BFR files.

Comment

I was on the map, played it, and the battlerecorder file still hasnt shown up.
      Who could I be able to contact?
      ~Sirsolo

Carpe Diem

Comment

Battle recorder files are stored in your My Documents/Battlefield2/Profiles/xxxx/Demo (I think that's right - too lazy to double-check right now). Clear this out.

After you play a round, check your Community tab. This should list any of the maps you've recorded. You might have to log out and then log back in with the EA master account server for the list to refresh.

As far as obtaining it from TacticalGamer, you need to be a supporting member to have access to those files.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

It's not showing up =/
          Is it virtually lost to me then?

Carpe Diem

Comment

unless you can con someone into downloading it and sending it to you, or you get a supporting membership, yes.

Comment

Got to pay to play :D
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

You have to play the entire round or at least Im sure you have to see through to the beginning of the next round, getting disconnected on the credits screen would lose the bookmark for you unfortunately.

Also with the time make sure you state the server time which is in virginia and the map start/end times. Write it down as the game ends at least, Im not certain which time is linked. I guess it would be the end time

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X