Mod Madness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Madness?

I was wondering if the mod madness night was ever going to be redone. Now that the 5th is closed maybe another IHS should host the mod madness for the week? The community had lots of fun on those mod madness nights and im sure lots of people would love to have it running again. Most of the mods we played have been recently updated and the new versions look great.

Just an idea i had while i was loading up PR. :P
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Mod Madness?

Unfortunately, we got through most mods over those couple of months and many came to the conclusion that most mods are really low quality compared to the popular ones.
    Skud

Comment

DSB is the best mod I have ever played. I cant imagine 64 people playing it, your head would explode!!!!
      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Anyone try the First Strike mod? I don't feel like wasting 1gb bandwidth if its complete crud. My ISP is now soft-capping bandwidth - But it's super fast and unthrottled, so I'm happy!

Comment

Whats DSB. The only mods I'd check out for random awesomeness would be NSW which has a crows system apparently and AIX just because I heard it mentioned in passing

Not heard of first strike

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Whats DSB. The only mods I'd check out for random awesomeness would be NSW which has a crows system apparently and AIX just because I heard it mentioned in passing

Not heard of first strike

Oh yea it has a submarine with periscope and radar :row__690:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEmalfjKLs[/media]

Out of the 5th's hosted nights, Dcon was probably the best. It has an AC130? I liked the scud in there anyway :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TohBXvW8CQ&fmt=18
            [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx8Z-TOCJFo[/media]
            Last edited by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger; 05-20-2008, 08:24 PM.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Check out this thread Saber....

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...check-out.html

|

Comment

I played Desert Conflict for a little. Their AC-130 is what interested me, and boy, with some of the teamwork we get from here, that thing would be more effective than all the public servers I played in. The game is a big step back from PR in terms of realism, though.

| |

Comment

I didnt mean for this to be a what mod is greatest thread, i was just wondering if any of the IHS would consider hosting this. Or possible even the Irr maybe?
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Eh, I could help host it. It's just I can't but help agree with Skud that there's really nothing that beats PR, POE2, the really popular and well-done mods. I'm still up for some changing it up though. Always good to mix things up once in a while.

| |

Comment

I would definitely be down for getting a huge DSB night going on the private server if we could generate enough interest. What a great way to just noob out and have a good laugh. Seriously, pistols that shoot artillery. It doesnt get any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        I would definitely be down for getting a huge DSB night going on the private server if we could generate enough interest. What a great way to just noob out and have a good laugh. Seriously, pistols that shoot artillery. It doesnt get any better.
                        QFT

I think this should really happen, would be really worthwhile.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

EOD2 is being released later this year. I believe they are in the Beta stages at this point.
                          "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                          "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Ditto that.

First Strike is a mod for BF2142. It's a Star Wars mod! I tried the first version and enjoyed it, but there weren't enough maps to keep me interested, and it was very quiet on most of the servers. The new version was recently released, and I might try it out.

If there is gonna be much TG support for it then I will d/l the new version... check in the 2142 forums for more info though.
                            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Oh yes it does!

http://www.wegame.com/watch/BattlePaint_fun/
                              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X