X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Rule Question

So.. I've been wondering.
    Would it be legal for a sniper to go way around a map (or thru it, whatever...) to the enemies Main base, and take a single shot at an imobile person (supposed Commander, obviously the sniper would observe for a while), and then have to find a way back to his own main to take a position on "normal" sniper duties?

Im simply asking this because it happens in real life, and it would be pretty pwnsome. (Not that I've tried it)

Just wondering... what's your opinion on this? (Note the SINGLE shot, and the Observations. Abuse of this option could be monitored with Battlerecorder and simply ingame chat.)

~Sirsolo
    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Re: Sniper Rule Question

I think the rules state that it is simply illegal to shoot at anyone in an enemy main if it is not in play.

Comment

Re: Sniper Rule Question

Originally posted by Catraphact View Post
      I think the rules state that it is simply illegal to shoot at anyone in an enemy main if it is not in play.
      Yup, please reread the rules, it is clearly defined that you are not allowed to shoot period while inside the enemy base.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X