Sincerest apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sincerest apologies

To all that have been in my squad just now on Jabal on US team.
    I almost got ran over by the Vodnik, then I thought he is going to switch to the .50 and camp the firebase near our RP so I AT'd him just as half the squad spawned and teamkilled you all with the blast.

I am really sorry for that and the crap SLing, at most times everyone in the squad was dead, once we built the bunker MEC attacked and wiped it off the face of the planet faster than it took for you guys to build it :(

I seem to have those days where everything goes wrong even if I didn't even do anything

I'll be out of PR for a while, I hate myself... :( :( :(

Re: Sincerest apologies

Don't beat yourself up over it man, everyone has one of those days when everything you touch turns to crap. It's just like riding a horse; don't let it own you - get back in there and show em what you can really do!
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

If one of them had spawned as medic the problem could have been solved so I blame your squad for poor support :p You can only play with the cards you are dealt

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Yep, and it sounds like you got dealt 2 & 3 offsuit. I've done worse with better, so don't feel to bad. :D
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
          Don't beat yourself up over it man, everyone has one of those days when everything you touch turns to crap. It's just like riding a horse; don't let it own you - get back in there and show em what you can really do!
          Tell that to Christopher Reeve!
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I laughed even though i should't've
            sigpic

Comment

Yep. Off days :/

A whole science in itself.

We've all been there. Besides, look at it this way, you were acting what u thought was right, sounds like it was right too, I'd have done the same as you did. Forget it :)

As for SLing, alot of people would jump at the chance to put you down, whilst in that position. Sometimes, you're tired, sometimes you miss a point, sometimes you can't hear squadies through all the coms chatter and mayhem, sometimes it's totally out of your control and it goes pear shaped, sometimes it is your fault, sometimes it's another person with the above.

Don't worry about it though. No right minded person is gonna think bad about that and take it out on you. No need to do the same to yourself too.

Bah-humbug to off days.

Comment

...pear shaped?
                sigpic

Comment

lol that reminds me,

I apologize for something I did a month ago.
                  We were playing Battle of Qinling, and I had light AT in a truck,
                  we were just driving to coal mines when I sneezed and... -_- fired the Light AT into the truck, blowing everyone up including the commander...

it sucked lol.

Comment

AHAHAHA, oh man....
                    That must have really angered those guys. :P
                    Everytime I have something i can blow up our tranport with i always make sure i keep my hand FARRRRR away from the mouse. :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Amongst other uses for the description.

Pear shaped: British and Australasian expression. 'To go wrong'.

The origin of the word is diputed. Though it seems (after looking at Wiki) that its roots are in the RAF, and perhaps aswell the 1940's, maybe. Others include Aeronaughtics and science.

More information can be found on Wikipedia, there is even a comment about Thatcher using it and confusing people, in the States. It also gives other meanings.

Comment

In lamans terms....means going from small issue to a bigger issue. Hense the pear shape lol
                        sigpic
                        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

It happens to everyone here. :-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse