Commander Asset Deployment Class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Asset Deployment Class?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of putting together a TGU class on asset deployment. The purpose of this thread is to gauge people's interest in having such a class. The course would probably cover razorwire, sandbag, and bunker/firebase deployment. Let me know if you're interested.

Re: Commander Asset Deployment Class?

interested
    sigpic
    I'm Back.

Comment

Charity that would be very usful... I cant tell you how many times Ive set a firebase and it kills me or a razor wire that goes all funky
      |TG|
      ||||

Comment

Charity, your tutorial videos are top notch. A TGU course would be most helpful.
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
          Charity, your tutorial videos are top notch. A TGU course would be most helpful.
          Yeah, what partially inspired this idea was the fact that, recently, my Windows install was corrupted and I lost the file for the asset deployment video I had been working (procrastinating) on. Hopefully, someday I'll remake that video...

I realize the topic of this class may sound boring to some of you, but I'm sure anyone who has placed a firebase which floats ten feet off the ground or razorwire which is stuck on a rooftop will appreciate it. Also, I don't mean to toot my horn (yes I do), but I'm probably one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to the asset deployment system. So this class (if it happens) should be much more than just the basics.

Comment

I would definitely be interested in this.Maybe it will convinve me to finally try being a commander...

Comment

I would be most interested!

Comment

If the time is ok, I would show up for it.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

You can count me in too. I'm always screwing up with asset deployment when I'm a squad leader.

Comment

This penguin will be standing by to join.

Comment

Charity Case you should also mention in a class like this about some useful tips for commanding such as:

- Ability to talk to ONLY ONE squad at a time using the normal "B" talk key and highlighting a squad. 80-90% of commanders are not aware of this feature.

- Deployment tactics. Most of the time, its not beneficial for the commander to be placing the assets, its much more useful for the SL to be placing the assets and the CO to be giving build orders instead, cause the CO does not have direct comms with the guys with the shovels, so he can place them all he wants but the SL is the guy that is gonna get it built.

- Other general tips for commanders / squad leaders when it comes to organisation and commander asset tactics.

Its a good idea I think :)

Comment

Whatever happened to requesting a kit from a Supply Box? I've forgotten when that ability went away. Or the ability for a commander to request an Officer Kit anywhere.
                          "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                          "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
                            Charity Case you should also mention in a class like this about some useful tips for commanding such as:

- Ability to talk to ONLY ONE squad at a time using the normal "B" talk key and highlighting a squad. 80-90% of commanders are not aware of this feature.

- Deployment tactics. Most of the time, its not beneficial for the commander to be placing the assets, its much more useful for the SL to be placing the assets and the CO to be giving build orders instead, cause the CO does not have direct comms with the guys with the shovels, so he can place them all he wants but the SL is the guy that is gonna get it built.

- Other general tips for commanders / squad leaders when it comes to organisation and commander asset tactics.

Its a good idea I think :)
                            the talking to one squad thing doesn't work for me, and most people i talk to see it doesn't work for them either.

I'm interested btw.

Comment

yes please!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed