63/64.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63/64.

Is it possible that the server is filled with 63 supporting members? I 've been refreshing for over 5 minutes now and it hasn't gone down to 62 for even a second...

Just wondering if there 's any way you guys can monitor this.

I know I 've read somewhere that a second server could be born if there 's 64/64 supporting members :).

Edit: Server just went to 62... after being stable on 63 for about ten minutes.
    Last edited by Ghost Dog; 05-27-2008, 05:03 PM. Reason: Just dropped below 63.
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Re: 63/64.

Could be someone was trying constantly to get in...

Comment

It happens... I think its the script that manage the 62/64 player only that crash sometimes... It can go up to 64/64 as long as the 2 extra person are Supporting Member... the Script just doesn't kick the guys who need to be kicked for those member.

Nardini can give you more info on this!
      Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

most likely so......or when you are trying to connect on an open slot someone has beat you too it.....there is an easy way to fix this little mishap you are experiencing.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed the script get bugged quite often. Have seen it at 64/64 or 63/64 fairly often.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
          In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

The other night I pointed out that it was 63/64 for several minutes...this was in game. 30 players on one team and 33 on the other.
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

happens from a time to time. No pressure, but buy supporting membership right now, immediately...do it, this is very subtle by the way.

Comment

last night when it was 64/64 It wasnt kicking for supporting members properly to let me get on, but when it went to 63/64 I was able to get on fine.

not a big deal to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
                  happens from a time to time. No pressure, but buy supporting membership right now, immediately...do it, this is very subtle by the way.
                  And slightly hypocritical.

| |

Comment

Hey, some even pay for reasons beyond simple slots on a server...
                    Skud

Comment

So it was just a bug in the script... I had a feeling it wasn't for real but just wanted to make sure :).

I 've been willing to become a SM for some time now, but I never got to creating an account on Paypal and I don't have VISA. I know... excuses...
                      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X