Best match ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best match ever

I was playing on the tactical gamer server today on kashan desert and the mec were loosing badly than I got an amazong squad that helped me take the mec outpost on our own than we took north village and helped at there base. the americans had 70 tickets and we had 10 and we won cause we took the american base and htey lost all their tickets instatly. those who were in the pilot squad under my command please post your xfire here we need to get that squad back together
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Best match ever

hehe me and Mnam had a great time doing some Blackhawk Gunship on y'all's choppers and infantry. I hate it when 40 people join in the middle of a game...messes all the squads up.

Comment

you blackhawk guys were pissing us off at the mec outpost we shot down like 3 or 4 blackhawks there you were really good with the mini guns though
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Undoubtfully, the best round I've ever played on my PR history.

Joined the server mid-round, US had all bases but MEC Main and MEC Outpost was greyed out. US capped the Outpost and we bled, ticket difference got to about 160 tickets before we could recap the flag and stop the bleeding. I was in socom's squad, we capped MEC Outpost and defended for a bit. All of sudden, a squad got South Village and there were already some guys at the bunker flags. Before we could get an extract from MEC outpost from a chopper, our team had South Bunker capped and North Bunker under cap. We got on the chopper and went to North Village. While we were capping it, Beavis got his squad to the US Outpost, capped it, while we on the North Village started moving on their main already. They started bleeding, but unless we capped their main, they'd win as ticket difference was still very big. Tickets were 50x10 to their side when we capped it, and then their tickets went down faster than a bottle of vodka in Courtney Love's house.

MEC wins... It was surely unbelievable. Team capped all flags in Kashan VERY fast. And it's a big ass map!

Kudos to us all...
        |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Yeah, good round. Started off a bit slow, with only about 15 on each side, and I spent the first hour or so crawling round on my belly blowing all the vehicles and Assets in the bunker complex, at that point we were just loosing south vilage, with no rallys to speak off and I was just having a bit fun and practice with the spec op's and had no idea we would be back 20 minutes later to take the bunkers off them. Nice work by the Helo/Engy combo who was getting the firebases around the edges of the map too.
          sigpic

Comment

@kevlar whats your xfire?
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Wow, i wish i could have been there, sounds like an amazing round.

Comment

mine or kevlar's? lol

Comment

either...i like doing gunships, fun as hell.

Comment

my xfire is kevlarorc

Comment

i meant kevlarbr
                      |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

O_O

sounds epic. wish i coulda been there.

Comment

Indeed, this was the pinacle of all comebacks, when the map started i was squad "member", and well, what happens alot is i get annoyed because someone can't squad lead effectively enough or no-one using voip, so i made my own.

My squad managed to hold off MEC main from being lost while 20 people was on the team, then finally some helpful people joined the server, and at this moment it was about 80 tickets for MEC, to 220 tickets for USMC... thankfully my squad were cooperative and speedy with my orders so we matched kevlars excellance in winning.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
                            mine or kevlar's? lol
                            Ok, I'll increase the bid! 20 bucks for ya to change your nick! hahahaha

socom, I don't have an xfire account, but i'll set up one as I see it's pretty popular in here... when I do, I'll shoot ya a PM!
                            |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X