Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU gone AWOL

Hi,

It seems all our EU friends have gone AWOL. For some reason eveny time I want to have a game (Australian night) the server is empty. Come back....
    |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Re: EU gone AWOL

I think there is less activity because of summer. Also some are waiting for 0.8 as well. It'll pick up again then atleast!

Comment

This is the end of school for allot of people, give it time and the population will come back during the late hours. Helping to seed the server always helps too :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

yea i know a lot of people can't play cause they have to study for finals sort out their stuff for the end of the school year

Comment

As said above, it's the end of school for a lot of people during these weeks. And then there is the small fact that the weather in northern Europe have been incredibly awesome for almost two weeks now. I live in Stockholm, Sweden, and we've been have +26-29 degrees Celcius here for quite some time and with the sun up until almost 2200h so can I imagine that quite a few people actually prefer to sit outside having a beer...or something. ;) I would imagine that the situation is pretty similiar for the rest of the Scandinavian TG-players.
          sigpic
          The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

I forgot its study time... those days are long over for me, its the same here in Aust at the moment everyone cramming for Uni exams.

See ya on the battlefield
            |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Comment

Yeah time to hit the books studying for most of the day, play at night;). That pretty much my life right now, boring but someone gotta do it.
              If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Mmmmmm, summer dresses :)

Joy!

<Yes, I like wearing summer dresses>

As a side note:

Hey Steiner, I think your Monty Python quote seems a bit 'cleaned up'. I always heard something else. I could be wrong though. Then again, the 'non-cleaned up version', of my ears, is not good for these forums. Worth a thought. Great film! Loads of levels in it; like the language. Only realised that when I saw it in Czech Republic (as had my English head on till then) :)

Comment

im play in the evning gmt sothts about 1pm est maybe ur at school then or work?

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                    This is the end of school for allot of people, give it time and the population will come back during the late hours. Helping to seed the server always helps too :).
                    Hey Nardini,

it worked, jumped on empty server last night, went sl, placed an attack marker, and boom in 30 minutes the server was jamming.

Good advice

Cheers
                    |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Comment

Originally posted by aus-trooper View Post
                      Hey Nardini,

it worked, jumped on empty server last night, went sl, placed an attack marker, and boom in 30 minutes the server was jamming.

Good advice

Cheers
                      Was the map qwai? Because everybody had a CTD in the middle of that round for some reason.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X