Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

For some reason I keep trying to join the Tactical Gamer server. But every single time I attempt to, I get a server message saying "You have been kicked by an admin for excessive teamkilling, or it has been a successful votekick".

I find this very funny now because I just downloaded this mod and installed it and this is the first server I tried to join. I hav'nt even played on any PR server before. So it must be a mistake or error?

Re: Error

Hey Hoss welcome to TG, first off you are getting that message because the server is full at 62/64 players. It is definitely a common error that i would say most people that come to our servers make. All you have to do is join when it is 61/64 or lower. We have reserved slots. It is unfortunate that the message cant be changed to say server is full. Oh well thats EA for yeah.

Again welcome to TG,

Joe

P.S. one more thing, you are supposed to read this before posting, if you have, great! if not, do so please :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ing-forum.html
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
      Hey Hoss welcome to TG, first off you are getting that message because the server is full at 62/64 players. It is definitely a common error that i would say most people that come to our servers make. All you have to do is join when it is 61/64 or lower. We have reserved slots. It is unfortunate that the message cant be changed to say server is full. Oh well thats EA for yeah.

Again welcome to TG,

Joe
      Oh okay thank you very much Joe. ;)

Comment

No problem!
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X