PR Epic Film! Sign-Up Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Epic Film! Sign-Up Thread.

Hi fellow PR players. I have written up a script for my next PR movie and it calls for 40-60 cooperative volunteers. If you believe that you can follow orders on the set of a video shoot and cooperate with everyone then keep reading, otherwise please hit the "back" button.
    This video will be similar in style to the PR Promo videos and will need the cooperation similar to that of a PR testing session.

Filming will occur in the Tactical Gamer private server on a training mode Kashan Desert 64. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD TRAINING MODE TO PARTICIPATE!
    The date set for filming is currently June 14th at 12 PM EST. Squad Leaders will need to be in teamspeak around 11:45 pm. In order to join Teamspeak I think you will need to be registered on the TacticalGamer forums and then click the Teamspeak link near the UserCP bar.

I have designed a simple command tree to keep order amidst the impending chaos. I (the director) will be the head commander. Each team will have a commander assigned by me that acts as the filter from their squad leaders to me. Squad leaders must relay questions through the commanders unless I am directly addressing their squad (ie. positioning them) This is to keep the chatter down when I need to set up shots.

Ground rules:
    1. No shooting, throwing grenades (smoke included) , getting in vehicles unless I have told you to. Every bullet you shoot or grenade that you throw is more information that I have to download in the demo file as well as making distant gun sounds in a shot that may need to be quiet.

2. You MUST follow the orders that your squad leader gives you.

3. Squad leaders must relay questions from them or their squads through the commander in VOIP, not on TeamSpeak.

4. Those in infantry squads may NOT get sniper kits, spec ops, HAT, LAT, pilot, or crewman unless I assign it specifically to them.

5. Most importantly, behave with maturity. It kills me to have to turn around constantly and see the squad that I just set up is jumping around on a humvee teabagging the gunner. Also, please remember that just because we are in training mode doesn't mean you can start blowing things up with the "well they respawn anyway" excuse. I won't hesitate to kick smacktards and leave them out of the credits entirely.

Here are the spots available. This thread will be posted on both realitymod.com and tacticalgamer.com so I will try to check between the two and keep them as updated as possible.

If you apply for air assets then you need to be profficient with what you sign up as. I dont want a blackhawk pilot who has only flown the MEC transport but assumes he can fly a blackhawk just as well, savvy?
    NOTE: ALL SQUAD LEADERS MUST HAVE VOIP AND TEAMSPEAK! It is advised that squad members have voip as well but is not required.
    There are times when I will get every single person on the team to be infantry or get in tanks so be prepared for more than just what you sign up for.

USMC

Squad 1: Air Assets
    1. Squad Leader and CAS marker. - |TG-XV|Corporal_Cody
    2. Blackhawk Pilot - |TG| Pwn3ge106
    3. Blackhawk Gunner - imnotacanadian
    4. A-10 Pilot - =Sonic_Striker=
    5. Littlebird Pilot - |TG-XV| Gunner of Doom

Squad 2: Infantry (Humvee)
    1. Squad Leader -[T]blackflybro88
    2. Stinger - |TG-Irr| Google123456789
    3. Member - Sabre_Tooth_Tigger
    4. Member -Colt556
    5. Member
    6. Member

Squad 3: Infantry (Humvee)
    1. Squad Leader - -|TG-XV|Bullseye2550
    2. Member
    3. Member
    4. Member
    5. Member
    6. Member

Squad 4: Infantry (Humvee) -
    1. Squad Leader --bricro
    2. Member -Cyrax-Sektor
    3. Member
    4. Member
    5. Member
    6. Member

MEC

Squad 1: Air Assets
    1. Squad Leader and Transport Pilot - |TG-XV|Browna3
    2. Transport Gunner -Raej
    3. MIG Pilot -CanuckCommander
    4. HAT kit (trust me, this is an air asset lol) |TG-Irr|Liquid.Watcher

Squad 2: Infantry (Vodnik)
    1. Squad Leader - Katanama
    2. HAT kit
    3. Member
    4. Member
    5. Member
    6. Member

Squad 3: Infantry (Vodnik)
    1. Squad Leader --|TG-XV|BandaidBandit
    2. Member
    3. Member
    4. Member
    5. Member
    6. Member

Squad 4: Infantry (Vodnik)
    1. Squad Leader -TexasJr
    2. Member
    3. Member
    4. Member
    5. Member
    6. Member

Realize that only 45 spots are listed. This is the minimum that I would like to shoot with. If I get an overwhelming response and more people than this want to join then I can certainly open it up for more people. It is unavoidable that people will have unexpected problems that day etc. and will have to leave mid-shoot.
    We will be filming on Kashan 64 Training. If you run at max settings you will need to turn "lighting" down to medium or the game will crash after loading. Add me to xfire (kevlarorc) so it will be easier for me to contact you and vice versa on day of filming.

Thanks for the interest,
    kevlarorc

P.S. I was told that all I had to do was sign up for the server use on the community calender, which I did, so if for some reason there is a problem then I will have to reschedule. Check back on this thread before the date to see if it has changed.
    Last edited by kevlarorc; 06-09-2008, 02:52 AM.

Re: PR Epic Film! Sign-Up Thread.

can't make it, but make sure you post in the PR forums as well

Comment

Sorry Kevlar, i cant make it and i know dodge wont be able to either.

Comment

I'll be the Littlebird Pilot, I'm decent enough in that

Comment

I can be there from 12:00 EST to 2:15 EST. I will then have to go to an event. I'll be back around 6:00 EST. Please tell me if I can play a role that fits in my time frame.

EDIT: Ok then, I'd like to be the one using the Stinger in the second american squad.

Comment

It shouldn't take longer than an hour and a half if everything goes smoothly so you could do any spot you wanted Google.

Comment

Stick me on the list and bump it a bit at the time as a reminder please. I'll bring a book as I know things can be alot of get ready, get ready, wait, wait, hence why people tk while bored

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Count me in. BH gunner. U.S. side.

Comment

I really want to be a blackhawk pilot but im taking part in a paintball tourny and i cant miss it. (Sponsors are looking for a new team :))
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

USMC Air SL perhapsmaybe?

Thanks kev, gonna be tons of fun!

Comment

yo kev i think i can make it so cn i be the mec heli pilot?

Comment

I'll fly the blackhawk :D.

Comment

ill do USMC or MEC SL dont care...
                          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

USMC: A-10 Pilot

[b]=Sonic_Striker=[/b]

kevlar your videos are great and I hope to be a part of them

Best of luck!
                            |TG|
                            ||||

Comment

I can do whatever you need. Pretty decent at transport, but am just as happy being part of the infantry. I will be available that day. Thanks for putting this on.
                              sigpic
                              I'm Back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...