Some 'Easter Eggs' I've found on PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 'Easter Eggs' I've found on PR

Made a thread similar to this on the Realitymod forums a while back, and I figured I might as well post this up here as well.

There are actually quite a number of easter eggs on PR if you look closely enough.
    I'm currently at school posting this (finished my Software Apps. final and allowed to surf the web), so I can't post up the pictures, but I will once I get home.

So, heres a list of some of the easter eggs that I've found, if you care to post up some of your own, go ahead.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

-In Kashan, in the bunkers, on the last toilet (where the vent is), if you take a look in the toilet, you can see someone left you a few "gifts"

-In Kashan, in the bunkers, if you look at the signs closely, you'll see that the bottom line of text says "EA sucks warm balls"

-In Operation Archer, if you take a look at the back of the APC, you'll see clan tags for IGI (Im going In). I think this is because the maker of Op Archer is a part of that clan.

-In Op Archer, if you take a look at the Humvees, you'll see another clan tag (not sure whos, however)

-On Op. Ghost Train, there are frogs that hop out of the water at some of the river crossings.

-On Op. Ghost Train, behind the waterfall there is a small cave.

-On Op. Ghost Train, there are a few "secret" caves, including one near the PLA main. I think the Devs filled them for .75, however.

-On Zatar Wetlands, if you take a look at the minimap, near the farm there are a few "crop circles" (This is an old Vanilla easter egg, but still is relevant)

-If you listen to the chatter in a number of vehicles, you can hear some crazy things.
    ~In the A-10, there is that looping chatter. Hard to hear over the roar of the engines, but one thing I've managed to pull out are "Roger, we'll hold 10 miles back".
    ~In the USI Humvees (TOW, the one on Road tO Kyong'ni), if you hold the right button you'll hear radio chat. If you listen to it, the only thing I've managed to pull out is "Get to the god-damn...). The rest seems to be random garble.

-If you take a look at the bunker radios, you'll see they say "Fisher Price". Fisher Price is a childrens toy company (though I've heard they also make radios, so I guess it works out. Still funny, however)

-Take a look at the back of the M16 models (made by the PR crew). There is writing on it that says "Born to kill".

-On Sunset, if you take a look at the rafters hanging between the tall buildings, you'll notice that they say "Project Reality".

-There are many small objects that you can destroy. Examples are, on Sunset's market stands, there are small pots that can be shattered. On Kyong'ni, the fish crates in the western side of the town can be blown up.

-In Quinling, if you go into the town and look on the market stands, you'll see "Luckies" cigarettes, which are "made in the USA"

-The .50 cal on Bi Ming. Not gonna say where, thats my little secret.

-If you look at the bags on the British supply truck (the ones under the benches in the back), you'll see they say "US". More of a small oversight than an easter egg, but funny regardless.

-On Mestia, there is an ATV in a small building near the center of the map.

-Take a look at the static artillary guns on Fools, you'll see some "tallies" that mean "kills".

-Some of the objects visible within the Militia rallies include an RPG, ammo, grenades, and bottles of Vodka.

Thats all I've noticed. I'll post some pictures up later.

Re: Some 'Easter Eggs' I've found on PR

Look at the back of the USMC collars, one says SatNav
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

The F-35 hidden in the jungles of OP ghost train. ;)

The invincibility suit in quadrant Alt F4..

but really i could never find any of that stuff (except for the obvious ones), because i dont have the time. Interesting find though
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal_Cody View Post

-The .50 cal on Bi Ming. Not gonna say where, thats my little secret.
        It's not really a secret anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
          The F-35 hidden in the jungles of OP ghost train. ;)

The invincibility suit in quadrant Alt F4..

but really i could never find any of that stuff (except for the obvious ones), because i dont have the time. Interesting find though
          There's actually an invisible jet in Mestia by the British main. Skud and I found it one day, but it's a real pain to get to.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

never even noticed most of those
            |TG|
            ||||

Comment

As if there is an invisible jet in Mestia...(pm me for the details ;) )

If i were a map maker, i would do things like that, put an invisible wall around stuff. So people would hit it and back up and try again :p
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

What about all the "EA SUCKS" written on the citernes :P You might have to put your textures on high to be able to see it tho
                -If you listen to the chatter in a number of vehicles, you can hear some crazy things.
                The radio chatter of the repair Humvees came from a random video of a firefight in Irak if i remember well

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

Originally posted by eol View Post
                  What about all the "EA SUCKS" written on the citernes :P You might have to put your textures on high to be able to see it tho

The radio chatter of the repair Humvees came from a random video of a firefight in Irak if i remember well
                  In Kashan, in the bunkers, if you look at the signs closely, you'll see that the bottom line of text says "EA sucks warm balls"
                  hehe, way ahead of you.

Comment

The radio chatter in the USI's HMMWVs is taken from this video of a firefight in Iraq:

It's in the first few seconds of the video. The rest is kind of entertaining to watch though.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7F_Oif4SP8&feature=related[/media]

On another note, I was shown the .50cal Barrets on Bi Ming. It's a loud sonofagun. (lame pun intended)

| |

Comment

The .50 is always fun to mess around with..
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal_Cody View Post
                        -In Op Archer, if you take a look at the Humvees, you'll see another clan tag (not sure whos, however)
                        The Devil's Brigade. Though with some strong resemblence to our 6th Devils, it is an entirely different PR clan who have developers of PR in their ranks.

| |

Comment

under the bridge in op ghost train it says this side up (you have to be falling off to see it)

JK, but you never know.
                          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                          Level I HazMat Technician
                          NYS EMT-B
                          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

that video was really sweet...lol, i liked the last sentence, "I'd put a round into each house...just for good measure."
                            sigpic
                            I'm Back.

Comment

Where is this .50cal??? Just give me a general direction and I can go look for it myself, if you don't want to tell me.
                              Created by Sonic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X