X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "rally exploit"

Discovered this one by accident.

Have a squad ... set a rally, make a new squad but leave one member in the old squad, set a new rally... This way you can have two rally, in a sense.

Like one really close to flag, then another back far...

you get the idea.
    listen close
    to the rat-tat-tat-
    as the metal flies,
    we should know as fact:
    that unearthly demons
    are part of our pack,
    and as we engage you
    in battle we pass.

Re: Another "rally exploit"

I dont think they want specific how to guides :icon_lol: RP expire after a time in that situation afaik but I often think of how 2x 3 men squads could be more flexible then just 1 squad.
    It takes more effort and coordination though (to operate as a mini platoon/fireteam, etc) and current mantra seems to be stick together no matter what, ie. big squads clodhopping and you're a bad player otherwise, psshht!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

That's not practical at all, really...
      Skud

Comment

sure, you can do that (keep 1 man in the old squad), but your newly founded squad will quickly fill with others, and they will be asking for orders, so youll either have to constantly kick the new players join or lock the squad (a big no no at TG). And what happens when the rally is destroyed, you have to do it all over again... Like skud says, this exploit does not have any practical application and is more of a hinderance than a secret way to milk a couple more spawnpoints....

And 2 squads operating together - this would be great and should be encouraged!!!!

Comment

How about we just listen to Charity, and "Squad Bomb" over TS? Now that's an exploit we can ALL use as much as we want :)

| |

Comment

That would explain why lately I've been seeing two TF21 squads locked at 3 players all night long. I don't really care if people are doing it, It just struck me as weird. Now I know, smart move if you have teamspeak.

Comment

Very few pub teams can stop two squads of 6 soldiers each working together on TS and if they are organized. 12 soldiers pushing to achieve the same goal with coordination is very difficult to defend against. Even if you have two full squads defending, if they are not also on TS together then one squad will get quickly overwhelmed and the defenses drop on a flank and the CP falls quickly without immediate reinforcements for the defenders.

2 full squads on TS working together is every Teamwork player's wet dream. Fuzzhead knows the truth in a two squad team working in a true mechanized infantry role. To say it's devastating is an understatement.
              "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
              "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Not to say that... you can leave the squad when you are death but not join untill you are aņive :P
                if you ask me... itīs useless
                [PRLA] Elemanoel

De la cuna de Fangio

Comment

I said it in the last thread, and I'll say it one more time. If you find an exploit don't broadcast it on the forums, PM an Admin or a Dev or someone else instead.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X