Gamer Tags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamer Tags

Everyone has a unique gamer tag that you may or may not use in all the games you play. But, where did it come from? What made you choose that name?

My origanal name from VBF2 was Pvt.Swift, in preivous games such as BlackHawkDown I used the tag Swift. But I then changed it to =Sonic_Striker=, it kind of poped into my head. I would fly a lot and was always moving fast. Thats where sonic came from. The striker part was just because I struck down the enemy. Recently I shortened it to Sonic just because its easier to say.

I've seen a bunch of different names with really no meaning and was curious how it came to be.
    |TG|
    ||||

Re: Gamer Tags

I chose "Gunner" because of my gaming style on games like Ghost Recon and Black Hawk Down
    ( >>BLA<< was my BHD clan for those of you remember my old tag) where I used the laws of probability to eradicate my opponents

Comment

i got mine because when i started with bf2 i was so pissed with it because the game made the legs of bodys above the players head when i played singleplayer so when i finally got it to work i was so pissed when it asked for my name so i just slamed my hand into my keyboard and i guess the first for letters the came out were Mnam
      I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnam View Post
        i got mine because when i started with bf2 i was so pissed with it because the game made the legs of bodys above the players head when i played singleplayer so when i finally got it to work i was so pissed when it asked for my name so i just slamed my hand into my keyboard and i guess the first for letters the came out were Mnam
        lmao thats hilarious
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

Mine used to be Arcto in BF2 and alot of other games (it still is in some).
          I chose arcto because when i was trying to make a unique email acount i thought i had made up the word Arcto itself! Turns out its Latin for Bear. Must have seen it somewher and thought i was special and unique hahaha :)

Anywho's: Decided it was time for name change for PR and some other games so i chose my local hero; Soupy_Norman. Hes a legend. Look him up on youtube :P

Other names ive gone under:

Sniper101 (VERY old name.....CS days....beta 1 mofo!)
          BlackV
          Cathal_X
          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by =Sonic_Striker= View Post
            lmao thats hilarious
            that is a completly true story
            I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Cody is my name.
              Corporal is a military rank, so I thought it to be fitting.

For the longest time I went by Ndakota08, Ndak02, or Ndakotafor08 (don't remember where I got the name from, but I think it had to do with election North Dakota in the 2008 US presidential elections).
              I even used to play PR with it, on this server. But one day I lost the pw, and couldn't change it back, so I changed the name.

Comment

well mine first started as CryOfTheWulfen (my forum name) then after i stopped playin GW games i changed it to CryWolf cos i envisioned myself attacking people away from the main fight (spec Ops anyone) and then they are not saved (the boy who cried wolf, hence my sig saying when you call no one will save you)

Cry Wolf
                |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

i originially had The_Hitman on Joint operations typhoon rising (awesome game!) then i went with Shadow for a time as The_Hitman was kind of non inspiring.

So i bought BF2, Shadow was already used, took creepinshadow, already used, just added a really random 24/7 and thats what i am now

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Pwnage:
                    the act of owning with style.
                    pwn3ge:
                    The act of owning with incredible style.
                    pwn3ge106:
                    The act of owning with incredible style with my birthday on the end.

Comment

I use my nick "Nathrael" pretty much everywhere on the Internet; it's origin lies in a female Drow name some generator (ever changing book of names, I think) gave me, which I modified to sound more male. Luckily, unlike my RL-name, the nick is quite rare - I've only seen one person other than me using it (on Deviant Art, I think). In some roleplaying forums, I also used "Nathaniel Cordre" and "Corvis Graven" (the former just a random name I like + some surname similar to a Star Wars character I somewhere heard of, the latter made of two SW character's names thrown together. Oh, and no, while I certainly like Star Wars, I'm not really one of the hardcore fans).

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
                        Pwnage:
                        pwn3ge:
                        pwn3ge106:
                        That's beautiful. Really.

| |

Comment

well my name i cant relly remember how i got it, i can just remember i sat down one day think it was when i started playing BF1942 i had to come up with a name and just hit random buttons (aparently my left hand was layzy that day). I was later made aware of the fact that the japaneece (?) word for sword is katana, thou it has no relation to my name.
                          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
                            Pwnage:
                            pwn3ge:
                            pwn3ge106:
                            For them extra numbers which make you think "he so used to play CS"

Comment

look in my sig for the original source of my name. A 2D RPG game called "Realmz" developed in 1994 for the Macintosh. "Kevlar" was a stock character that easily beat out any built characters and he became my greatest asset on my squad of guys. He was an orc so at some point I started using the name kevlarorc (note that kevlarorc should NEVER be capitalized...cause capitol K's look stupid). It also helps that basically nobody else on the internet uses kevlarorc.

For detailed source
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_in_the_Clouds

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...