School is out for sure now....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School is out for sure now....

Did anyone else notice the huge influx of not-so-ultra-skilled 14 year olds with high pitched voices? Today was especially bad seeing as I had two of them in my squad. Its not so bad that they don't contribute at all, its just more of the really high pitched screaming about enemy contacts and getting shot at.

I don't need some whiny 13 year old yelling at me to heal them when I am with the squad on the other side of the map. Or getting constantly shot at by people in the same squad because they don't bother to check if the person is friendly or not. Specifically, I don't need a sniper to constant call out targets, and not hit any of them.

I am not against having snipers in the game, or on the same team. But if your constantly dying and can't even use the kit effectively, then grab another kit and then be more help to the team and the squad. I know that school's are on summer vacation, but does anyone know a time when this is less frequent?
    Created by Sonic

Re: School is out for sure now....

Yeah, ive seen alot of them lately aswell :O

Its ok to be young, im not that old either (20) but what really goes on my nerves is when these kids get on and try to "act" cool infront of the big guys, then they fail...

:(

Comment

@ TheChapKid...

Come my son, come to the darkside of TG.....
      Join the IRR's and 2142......
      {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Lol??? Do the irregulars hate prepubescence or are they the main advocates?

Plus, I uninstalled BF2142 a long time ago and don't plan on going back soon.
        Created by Sonic

Comment

Argh...
          Don't be hatin'!
          haha, im probably the kid everyone is going to whisper the name of when they read this thread :D

Comment

No, I specifically remember those two names.....

Vasilyzaitsevjr (He didn't inherit his skills though....) and Mr Fighter? I don't know about the second one but its pretty close to that.
            Created by Sonic

Comment

Let's try not to single out people...even if you don't think they visit the forums. Let's be respectful.

Comment

Trust me, I know school is out - our crime rate is higher than normal, if you know what I mean.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

:( I think you just grouped all young players into a whole my friend. :(

Yes, more players around my age are on...

But...

I'm embarassed to say that your right. Most are smacktards.
                  |TG|
                  ||||

Comment

ya pwnage you got a squeaky girly voice :P
                    the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Comment

Originally posted by j.barker View Post
                      ya pwnage you got a squeaky girly voice :P
                      and still the odd person says I sound like him!
                      |TG|
                      ||||

Comment

Pwnage....

you would not yell for someone to heal you when you are across the map away from the team... reporting enemy contacts 6 times... over and over...

sometimes repetition is needed.
                        Seriosuly, try this... If someone says "ENEMY CONTACTS" in a very obviosuly obsessive and unproductive / repiticious way (repeating known information)... ask them,
                        "(say their ingame name) what should we do with those contacts! i'm following you lets get um you lead us!"
                        listen close
                        to the rat-tat-tat-
                        as the metal flies,
                        we should know as fact:
                        that unearthly demons
                        are part of our pack,
                        and as we engage you
                        in battle we pass.

Comment

Oh, do not get me wrong. I kept reprimanding one of my squad mates for constantly getting a sniper kit. I told him, "Get anything but sniper. We need a HAT or any AT loadout." But, he kept getting sniper and kept dying.

I have seen bad snipers and I have seen good snipers. If you have a 1:10 ratio that means maybe you should stop wasting assets and let someone more skilled take the kit. Plus, saying "BOOM! Headshot!!!" every time you take someone down is not necessary. Especially when it takes 5-6 shots to every hit the guy (I was spotting out his target from another position at the time).

I will point out that one of the two insubordinates did take a medic kit when it was pointed out that we did not have one. But he did not know how to heal himself and was too busy screaming for help that he couldn't hear us tell him what to do. First time I saw a medic die by bleeding when no enemies were around.

It makes me cringe at the thought that I used to be like that. Thankfully college and getting old has changed. (Turning 20 next month.)
                          Created by Sonic

Comment

** Double post **
                            Last edited by disposableHero; 06-25-2008, 07:53 AM.
                            Created by Sonic

Comment

Be nice to the young people. you should really be criticizing there mindset, trust me, I've seen many adults who are just as bad minus the squeaky voices, who are like "im such a totally 1337 Sniper, trust me, I kicked @$$ on Vanilla".

As for crime rates, I didn't do it!#

and everyone knows that in a fight Acne vs Arthritis , the Acne always wins :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X