Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry to everyone whom I tortured on Teamspeak earlier...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to everyone whom I tortured on Teamspeak earlier...

I feel really bad about this. Earlier, as a result of overlooking a few important things, I ended up blasting my music into the ears of everyone on the Team Coordination 1 subchannel on Teamspeak.

Due to my obsession about PC performance, I have a system set up where I plug my MP3 player into my mic port when I practice alone. That way I can avoid having a program running in the background slowing me down. My MP3 player is blasting audio through the mic port, and my sound card is set so everything going through the mic also goes through the speakers at 10% of the original volume, so it is always really loud (computer side).

I also used the Alt key for push-to-talk on Teamspeak.

So, earlier today, I was practicing on a local server and I wanted to Alt-Tab out for a reason I can't remember, and during the process of doing so I sent my music to everyone on Teamspeak. Loudly. Augh. Although it only happened for like a second or two, I feel really bad about it, and I wanted to apologize.

Directly after Sonic pointed out my wrong-doing, I left the channel and bound the push-to-talk key to my middle mouse button.
    Waldo II

Re: Sorry to everyone whom I tortured on Teamspeak earlier...

Lol, it was okay, it wasnt too loud, it was a nice wakeup call when i was falling asleep gunning the tank :D.

Comment

Re: Sorry to everyone whom I tortured on Teamspeak earlier...

Hahaha, I wasn't there but funny story.
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X