X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with friends

Hi all,

I jumped on this morning (usa night) for a game, on one side their were all the reg TG players and on the other random pubbies, the result, the pubbies were getting slaughted every round... not much fun. I think the kashan round was the fastest I have ever played.

I know its fun to play with mates, even i prefer to play with all you TG regs, although we may want to even it out a little...

Cheers

Aus
    |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Re: Playing with friends

I joined in for a quick second I think on Ejod when that was going on and the regulars were getting their asses handed to them, I left before the round ended but thats what I last saw..
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Can we have a filter on the forums that gets rid these threads??
      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
        Can we have a filter on the forums that gets rid these threads??
        Out of interest?? why are u afraid of the truth? or just want to talk crap all the time??
        |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Comment

Maybe we should just sticky this as the team-stacking thread so we can have it all neatly in one place? :)

It's no secret the regular TG'ers and others too like to play together, but that doesn't mean they are always gonna win. If there are several rounds in succession where one team loses badly, some from the other team should switch over to mix it up. And that applies to everyone, not just TG'ers.

Comment

Aus, any one can add |TG| to their name. I'm sure you know that. I've played PR with u a couple times and all I gotta say is, if u are outnumbered 10-1 and u have a HAT kit, I'd say the teams are even. ;)

Amazing HAT skills
            sigpic
            I'm Back.

Comment

Gotta love those hat kits... love taking down choppers with em....
              |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Comment

I'd have to strongly disagree on the EJOD round. Every inch we took was hard fought. At several different times that I can recall we almost got wiped off a cap by a very determined MEC team, only to spawn in just in time to catch them with their pants down.

Comment

I have started to look at the teamcharts to keep tabs on players, then when i see them teamswitch i write in the mainchat something that points them out at teamswitchers.

You can still win if the teams are ultra stacked, but that is only done by using übercheap tactics, witch i dont want to promote..

I´ve heard players that took of their |TG| in shame of all these teamswitchers.

Teamstacking has become REALLY obvious on later days, i keep spamming the chat ingame but all i get is silence and a few "go cry baby boy messages".

Stacking is boring for both teams, winning without a fair fight feels like crap.

From now on maybe i should keep tabs on players that teamswitch, write them down and let pepole know what kind of players they are.

Teamstacking is a fact, lets get rid of that fact. Youre not 10 years old are ya?

Comment

I only (maybe not allways but 95% of the times) teamswitch if i have lost the conection to the server and then joins right back i want to be on the same team as i was on when i left, other then that i dont think you should swiths teams.
                    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

This has been discussed a million times or more.

Please see this thread - This needs to stop.

Locked.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...