hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello, I just want to start off saying you guys have one of the best organized clans out there. I like the idea of you having your own squads, like we do in nato. Im from the TTP community, and I just wanted to come over and say hello. I am going to be looking forward to battling you in the air or on the ground. Either way im going to have fun.

I see you have already organized who is going to be in the battle. Were currently thinking of how were going to make the list of what roles and squads there will be LOL.

Im hoping to hang around and get use to some of you and maybe drop by your server.

Well its been a pleasure to register with you and I will be looking forward to fighting you guys on the battlefield. =)

Re: hello

Well, let me welcome you to TG necessaryevil. We always enjoy having skilled, mature, team oriented gamers pop in. On the other side, I'll let you in on a well kept secret: TG isnt a clan! :D

TacticalGamer is simply a community of like-minded, teamwork oriented mature gamers from all walks of life and all age groups. There are no requirements to join other than having the mindset that I described and the desire to play by it at all times. In other words, we dont care who you are, how old you are, or where you come from as long as you play up to the bar we've set. That being said, the bar holds no skill, ask anyone, I cant hit the broad side of a barn with anything but shock paddles.

Now that I've got that mouthful out of the way, feel free to hop on the TG server anytime and game it up with us! Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Comment

Welcome to TG necessaryevil!

Feel free to join the server and shoot it up with us any time! Make sure you check out the server rules first - I know that there are a couple of pretty significant differences between TTP server rules and TG server rules, so it would be good to read up on those. However, you'll find one common theme between the two - we expect and demand teamwork, so I believe you'll find it to your liking. (Those rules, our SOP, and the TG primer are all linked in my signature.)

We're very excited about the opportunity to scrim against the TTP community, not only for the challenge, but also because it could turn into an ongoing event that helps bring the overall PR (and other titles) community together for a lot of fun on a regular basis.

Cya on the battlefield!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Ill be the first to respond with a hi :)

Comment

Helloooo!
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by PRNATO|necessaryevil View Post
            hello, I just want to start off saying you guys have one of the best organized clans out there. I like the idea of you having your own squads, like we do in nato. Im from the TTP community, and I just wanted to come over and say hello. I am going to be looking forward to battling you in the air or on the ground. Either way im going to have fun.

I see you have already organized who is going to be in the battle. Were currently thinking of how were going to make the list of what roles and squads there will be LOL.

Im hoping to hang around and get use to some of you and maybe drop by your server.

Well its been a pleasure to register with you and I will be looking forward to fighting you guys on the battlefield. =)
            Welcome Necessaryevil101 to TG!! Thanks for registering and stopping by to say hello.

Like many of said, TG is not a clan.

Though I have never seen you sport those tags before I see you are in the TTP Clan/IHS {DCM}necessaryevil101

TG offers a public TS channel with a wide variety of games that TG hosts, and In House Squad Channel's as well as public channels. I am not sure if you were being sarcastic in regards to "little" in your post:

"I just want to say im suprised to see TG has there own littel squads. I think this is going to be a tough battle.

reminds me of PRT

http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?pa...iewer&ID=47136"

But thanks for posting {DCM}necessaryevil101

And though I don't completely believe that you are being sincere as per what you said here:

"I feel like kicking some TG butt.If i get some of my armor guys they dont have a chance..........either way we will own them in the sky and on the ground." - http://www.texasteamplayers.com/inde...topic=38010.30

Welcome to the forums, take a look around and I look forward to seeing you on the other side of the battlefield, and thanks for introducing yourself.
            Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 06-27-2008, 03:17 PM.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

It's all right Randy. Let him have his words, for they'll be the only thing he has left after we CRUSH TTP in the scrim. Mwahahahahaha.

No. I'm kidding, really.

I've flown with Evil on their TTP server before, and I have to say, we're up against some talent. Welcome to our community forums Evil. Good to see ya on here. Looking forward to our upcoming scrim, enjoy your stay!

Oh, and so Liquid isn't the only one...

hi.

| |

Comment

Randy, you sneaky devil, stop lurking on the TTP server :D.

Anyway, welcome to TG necessaryevil. I hope to catch you in-game some time, and, of course, during the TG vs TTP scrim.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X