X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Proves a Point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yob6F...eature=related

This is Brass Eye. WARNING, this may offend some.

Yes darlings although in the teamswitching thread it was obvious a random comment and a locking of the thread, as instigated by Caffine, was going to happen - I shall ask this next question, in all hope you see the malaise run deep in the veins. Who knows, better out in the community than kept under wraps by group conditioning.

Why do some side with their 'chums' or wannabe peers? Why may this be locked or silenced, or deleted (dunno if they would go that far or further).

Why can't 'tough love' be applied. Does anyone understand that concept or know the meaning? Why would people be made to fear for the 'groupies'.

The question is: why was it obvious?

Re: It Proves a Point

If you have an issue with someone send them a PM. Airing things out in public really has no place at TG. I have no idea what the problem is, but i have a feeling a thread like this will only turn into a flame bate.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I would if it was at someone in specific :/ But it isn't. I can only respect the Admins etc. But I do feel it a pertinent question about the general 'group consensus'. Those that push out, that push in, those that follow the mindset of the general norm.

To elaborate there does seem to be a norm, that those 'in' group together and avoid difficult subjects.

So I agree that it has no specific purpose if it were for an individual, but I am speaking of the group consensus that Dirtboy, Disposable and others have seen: as a malaise. And they have spoken of their own IHS in this - and I for one was too afraid to speak of until they actually showed that they have open minds (for they have to prove it nevertheless I am a minow in others' eyes) because I am speaking for more than just myself.

Maybe I have a big mouth, maybe this induces fear in myself because I have played and loved this place for a while now, to be punished - but I suspect other think it in themselves aswell. But maybe I'll stand to that fear and know all I ever did was say it as I saw it, which is as a representative for a good more than me, and not at anyone specific. My question about locking/deleting threads could come close to the mark, though I know one answer... and yet another question is more specifically asked.. I know what the admins will do it is not them as people I worry about - it is the 'climate of justification' because if you have been around you will either see it skewd to 'those in' or those out'. But let's see who has the most fear shall we? WThis is not an admin or individual problem, but a group problem.. but by no means mean anyone in specific. I am guarding against all and just because I wear no TG tag here, doesn't mean I am not TG. Infact, over a year ago I discussed it, and had a positive response from someone I believe was a founder in the ideal in TG. That's good enough for me not to show it a tag.. and why.

So the issue is not 'someone'. But thank you for your positive response and surely if I have the chance I would show this way of thought as you describe.

So the question still stands, but I appretiate your point of view and state absolutely no one (again I am always accused of this) was targetted... but then again.. maybe a dilemma was..

But they say - you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, huh (and yeah I have always been a bit punchy in my way of speach but anyone that knows me I have a heart of gold and only the best in mind).

Comment

I don't understand.

These players, these humans are at war in the digital machine.

I feel like your bringing the outside elements in, and why?
        It's not for lack of existence of the outside elements within this group that i ask why, but i ask of the relevance of approaching those elements in conversation given the apparent setting in which this group has assembled.?

For example, you don't mail squirt guns to hyena packs out in Africa for Christmas.
        listen close
        to the rat-tat-tat-
        as the metal flies,
        we should know as fact:
        that unearthly demons
        are part of our pack,
        and as we engage you
        in battle we pass.

Comment

... Cooler heads have prevailed ...

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Oh. Thread locked.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I'll respond to your question by saying that we are all people, and it is human nature to take a side. We like to play with friends, it is what this game is all about. Team switching is when your team stinks and you switch to the winning side. Switching teams when you first join/at the beginning of the round to play with friends is entirely different. I'll also say that the reason we locked the thread is because it served no purpose. Read my last post in the thread and you'll understand why. It has also been posted numerous times and is turning into nothing more than forum spam.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X