This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a warning?

i will still be continuing to play on your great servers. but one thing i would like to ask is if you warn before u kick? i was playing, not more than 5-10 min before i posted this, on you pr server an i got kicked for not following commander orders. the main reson i think i was kick was because it looked like i was just going to go around an 1 seat a hmvee tow for my own benifit but i was actually bringing it to the squad i was in. i was kicked without a warning and didnt even get to explain my actions. now it doesnt really bother me that much that i was kicked because it was a 0 min kick but what bothers me is that i should have still had a chance to explain to them what i was doing instead of just being kicked.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

Re: need a warning?

Hey Delta, first of all this is the wrong place to post this. What you need to do is PM a bf2 admin such so that this can be worked out accordingly. There is a stickied thread at the top of the forum.

Here is the link.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...cked-read.html

sorry for any misunderstandings but thats just the way it does sometimes :)
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

thank you

Comment

I guarantee that you were warned before being kicked for something like that, or it was the supporting member kick script and you thought it was for not following CO orders.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X