• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tags...

...Does not make you a better player.
    ...Wont make others think you are a better player
    ...Can make you a more rude person towards others when playing tagmates
    ...Does not make you immortal
    ...Does not mean you can act like an as towards other players and get away with it

...Does not mean you do the job better than someone else
    ...Can be important in younger ages where its essential to part of a "gang"
    ...Does not mean you can break the rules and then get away with it
    ...Does not mean you can teamswtich all the time
    ...Does not mean assets are first assigned to you first, others second

...Does not mean you can disobey pepoles orders
    ...Means even you and your friends are acting as the typical lonewolfer when making "reconsquads" every round, not the other way around.
    ...Does not mean you can request every kit of one kind and then report others for getting the kit you where not assigned
    ...Does not make your inmature actions mature
    ...Does not make Yer' whining more important... (added by: jOHNNYdOUBE)

Being TG:

...Does not make everyone perfect so dont expect us to be! (added by gijoe)

Think about it...

EDIT. This thread is pointed towards the bad tag players and them only, if you play clean then this thread is not directed to you.
    Also keep in mind that we are grown up men/women, lets discuss this issue as the grownups we are.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Drakenberg; 07-11-2008, 08:52 PM.

Re: Tags...

...Does not make Yer' whining more important...

Comment

sorry double post..

Comment

Added

Comment

Despite the fact that tags do not make you a better person, it does not mean that you should completely bash tags. Tags (such as TG) represent certain ideals/morals/goals.

Comment

Starting lame threads like this...

...does not do anybody good, and are simply put, ANNOYING...
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by google View Post
              Despite the fact that tags do not make you a better person, it does not mean that you should completely bash tags. Tags (such as TG) represent certain ideals/morals/goals.
              Tags really dont mean ****, i would love to think the same way as you are BUT.
              Ive met so many inmature/bad players wearing the TacticalGamer tag.

In my opinion the tg tag should be "awarded" instead of being free for everyone to wear.

my 2 cents

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
              Starting lame threads like this...

...does not do anybody good, and are simply put, ANNOYING...

...only causes conflict....
              Since i was not pointing towards anyone, how can it cause a a conflict. If you react on this you are probably one of those that act bad with a tag. If you are not then you wouldnt care would you?

Why i started it was because i think pepole need to think. Lately ive seen alot of bad behaviour related to tags, and i dont want that. I cant make a change really but atleast i tried.

Comment

Im not seeing the point of this. Im not being a jerk i actually dont see the point here. Well i see what your getting at but i still dont see the root of this.

Heres one BTW.

Being TG:

...Does not make everyone perfect so dont expect us to be!
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

...does not help you with your grammar.

Oh - Sorry, I see you're Swedish. The plural form is "do"...as in "Tags...do not <etc>"

Sorry, I grew up in a family of teachers.
                  |TG-6th|Belhade
                  "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Drakenberg View Post
                    Tags really dont mean ****, i would love to think the same way as you are BUT.
                    Ive met so many inmature/bad players wearing the TacticalGamer tag.

In my opinion the tg tag should be "awarded" instead of being free for everyone to wear.

my 2 cents

Since i was not pointing towards anyone, how can it cause a a conflict. If you react on this you are probably one of those that act bad with a tag. If you are not then you wouldnt care would you?

Why i started it was because i think pepole need to think. Lately ive seen alot of bad behaviour related to tags, and i dont want that. I cant make a change really but atleast i tried.
                    That would make us basically a clan. We are not a clan. We are a community of like-minded players. Anyone can join, there are no requirements. If someone is being rude and obnoxious and wearing the tag, let us know and they won't be wearing them. People who wear the tags because it's super uber-l33t and have no interest in the community itself are not going to last long here.

And Turkish has every right to be upset about this thread, to be honest it is a bit insulting to people who do wear the tags and are great players. There are bad apples in every tree, TG is not excluded, especially being the largest PR community.

I'm tempted to lock this thread, but for now we'll see where it goes...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

...People with |TG| tags follow the rules...

Comment

Youre right about that that would make it a closed community or a clan.

Ill starting reporting players who have passed the border way to much when it comes to breaking rules.

As i said, this thread is not pointed towards anyone. The onlyone who will recive bashing is me, pepole is probably going to hate me on the server after this like with all the other things i do.

I wasnt saying that all clans are acting like this. Most tag players behave. But there is a group of these 1337 h4x players with tags that abuse the to the limit.

Why lock the thread, its an issue we all have to deal with everytime we play. I thought you guys wanted to stop it.
                        One thing to prevent it is threads like this that will make pepole think once or even twice before acting.

Originally posted by jOHNNYdOUBE View Post
                        ...People with |TG| tags follow the rules...
                        Im sorry to dissapoint you, but there are alot of tg taggers that breaks the rules aswell.

And by breaking the rules im not talking about rules like soloing tanks etc. ive seen tg taggers baserape as in sitting in apcs next to the enemy main.

Most do follow the rules though, i wont call out any names on pepole that doesnt follow them.

I think its a direct insult towards the tg community to wear its tag and then break the rules/behave bad.

Comment

Why lock the thread, its an issue we all have to deal with everytime we play. I thought you guys wanted to stop it.
                          One thing to prevent it is threads like this that will make pepole think once or even twice before acting.
                          It's an issue that is brought up day after day on the forums. The majority of TG'ers that are regularly on the forums and making/replying to posts follow the rules and try their best to set a good example.

Just report people you see doing things wrong and the issue can be resolved. I highly doubt anybody that is breaking the rules is suddenly going to 'fess up and the post will make a drastic difference.

Comment

Since i was not pointing towards anyone, how can it cause a a conflict. If you react on this you are probably one of those that act bad with a tag.
                            Sure
                            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

And by breaking the rules im not talking about rules like soloing tanks etc. ive seen tg taggers baserape as in sitting in apcs next to the enemy main.

Most do follow the rules though, i wont call out any names on pepole that doesnt follow them.

I think its a direct insult towards the tg community to wear its tag and then break the rules/behave bad.
                              If you have seen TG-tagged members sitting at someone's main blatantly base camping with an APC then why the heck didn't you report them to anyone? It seems to me that you are just as guilty in allowing these people to get away with this as anyone else.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X