This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Admin Help Please

The other day I was playing on your server and I was banned for shooting someone who shot me while I was waiting for a helo. It was ment to be a wounding shot, but he died and reported me. I've been playing on your server for months, but because I did not know how to submit a complaint, he submitted one and now I can't connect.
    Like I've said, I've been on your server numerous times and played as a team member. It's not like I have a reputation for shooting people on my team/squad.

I would greatly appreciate you lifting the ban. I wouldn't go through the trouble of asking, if I was going to act like an idiot on your server. There are plenty of BF2 servers I could do that on if I wanted to.

Thank you for your time

Bustacl

Re: Need Admin Help Please

At the top of the PR forums there is a sticky called "Kicked, Banned? Click here!" Just head to that thread and it will tell you everything you need to post and where so we can help you out.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X