This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big trouble?

For some reason the tactical gamer server banned me for something i did not do.
    When i try to join the server it says....

You have been kicked from the server by the game, an admin, for
    excessive team killing or by a successful kick vote.

If anyone can help with this situation it will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!!

Re: Big trouble?

This thread is going to be locked soon with little more than a link to this thread:
    BANNED? KICKED? Read this!

You will find the same link in this thread:
    READ FIRST before posting in this forum

Notice how both threads are relevant to you. You seem to have been banned and are making your first post. As your answers are in the linked threads it is obvious that you did not read through them. I am just trying to be helpfull here, so here is a tip. When posting on a forum on the internets, always check the stickied threads first and look for threads that seem to have been made for first time posters.

Now before this thread is being closed by an administrator I would be interested in wether you can find the answers in the linked threads and wether my post was helpful to you as a newcomer to forums on the world wide web.

One last tip, if you are not only new to forums but also new to Project Reality then please just stick to an infantry squad and listen to the squad leader. It is the quickest way of becoming an excellent team player and team players are the best players!

See you on the battlefield,
    Fishbone

Comment

Re: Big trouble?

What he said...

THREAD LOCKED
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse