Training Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Mod

Can someone plz point me in the right direction to get the PR Training Mod?

Re: Training Mod

Here you go. Nixon made a post about this earlier.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ning-maps.html
    |TG|
    ||||

Comment

Training mod!
      Sonic i think i have to kill you now.

Comment

What?

Why?
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

Mod doesn't work for me. It's installed correctly, and I've tried with all Training mode maps, but every time I start the local server, it crashes to desktop. No error code, just down.

EDIT: This may be due to an old version. The TG thread might be linking to 0.7 (needs 0.75).

Comment

It is possible, but I have also had some crashes with no error message.
            But if it crashes all the time, then I can't help you here.

Sorry!
            Look under your chair!

Comment

Are you trying to load Kashan 64 when it crashes? That map sometimes has problems, and you have to play it with lighting on "medium" settings.
              Waldo II

Comment

Lso, go to around page 4 of that thread, the updated links for 0.756 are there as nixon couldnt edit his origional post.

Comment

thank you all I have found it and am in the process of downloading. After the horrible time as a tank squad yesterday and my tendency to crash on takeoff in jets.;) I decided to tackle this training mod I had heard all about, rather than the other noobs and practice on a public server.:icon_mad:

Comment

hmmmm u cant request kits, but in some planes (haven't tried helos yet) it will kill you for not having the pilot kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fighter_99 View Post
                      hmmmm u cant request kits, but in some planes (haven't tried helos yet) it will kill you for not having the pilot kit?
                      Try joining a squad? then you can request any kit.

Comment

yep i got it, but now when i try to join TG's online server, I get a BF2 Memory Error and a Runtime error?

Comment

uh oh.... That doesnt sound good. I also downloaded it last night and had some installing issues but Liquidwatch helped me out.

I better try the PR server just to make sure i didnt screw somethings up.

EDIT**** Doesnt work. PB handshake failure evertime i try to join.
                          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Just download the backup files, then overwrite your original directory when you want to play real PR.

Anyways, I fixed my problems with the training mod, except for Kashan 64. I'm going to try lighting on Medium and see if that works!

EDIT: Works with lighting on medium. Thanks for the tip.
                            Last edited by Sc[ + ]pe; 07-24-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

GiJoe, handshaking is not the training mods fault, just use THE PBSVC tool from evenbalance.com, to uninstall, then re-install punkbuster, then use the PBSetup tool to manually update PB, that should fix the problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X