Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

On the night of Thursday, july 24th, there was a stalemate on qwai. After some deliberation, sonic and I decided to mount an attack on temple with our squads (mainly due to the fact that a lot of the other team left). Commander got pretty pissed at me (I believe his name was Hotstuff-2). And we probably lost the round because of it.

So, I would like to apologize to my entire team, and Hotstuff-2 for disobeying orders and likely losing the round for us.

Re: Apologies

Thank god i left the round before that.
    Just kidding. That round honestly needed to end - and all in all, its a game. You did disobay commander orders, which is wrong. I think we all can muster up the courage to forgive you.

Comment

I don't want to ruin the seriousness of this thread but I was in the other squad and taking out that helicopter with three humvee was pretty cool. :D

Comment

Stalemate sucks, in theory the game will last for another 3 hours if you dont do anything.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Google, it was a 3 ticket difference. We did lose the team 10 tickets. Which may or may not have lost the game. Who knows what could have happend. Btw, CO gave me the okay to do a short scouting offensive.

At 3-0, I consider that a tie. Don't sweat it man.
          |TG|
          ||||

Comment

Haha, google made a mistake. I remember commanding a match on qwai where we had a stalemate for about 45 minutes, no kills...no deaths.i dunno if it was worth it now.

Comment

Yeah that round was verry tight and i dont think you done something bad (besides dissobeying co),somebody had to atleast try something for the team tickets sake...

If i was the commander ill do the same thing he did,but i defenetly overthink how to surprise them with an attack,and i bielieve something could have been organaized,he just preferd to sit back and let the tickets fight for themselves.(wich is allsaw good thinking)

|TG-Irr| Trance

Parlay?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...