No announcement yet.

Thank you for your support

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your support

I would just like to say thanks to everyone playing from around 1pm to 8:30pm (GMT 9.5) on my team. After getting pissed because the commander on Kashan 32 went AFK mid round I decided I'd try my first crack at commander.

The next map was Assault on Mestia and with lots of helpful advise and good teamwork I manage to lead the militia to a glorious victory. Over the next 3 maps, Ghost Train (Chinese), Kyongyang Ni (American) and Qwai River (Chinese) I learnt a lot about being commander from various squad leaders and manage to lead our team to victory in all three rounds.

There were only a couple TG players on but I would still like to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice, followed orders promptly and were just generally helpful.

I believe that what happened today in my 4 rounds of commander display what TG is all about and I hope to drop In to the server soon and have another crack as CO.

Re: Thank you for your support

Thanks for stepping up and taking CO..Not everyone does that so, Thanks

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

My squad members and I had a laugh about your name. I remember one saying ( who the *censored* calls him self "KimjongIll" ).. nonthe less we had a blast killing and dying. Hope to see you on the battle soon again

|TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

That's the whole point mate, to make people laugh, I'll occasionally do a few impersonations

Arrrr, the duties of commanding. All the victory is yours, but so is all the loss. Everyone blames the commander for losses...

"We owned you.."-"Duh, we had no commander!"

Man.... if only life.... wait.. it is..

|TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

thank you for not using nuclear weapons on any of our allies....very much appreciated.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed