Thank you for your support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your support

I would just like to say thanks to everyone playing from around 1pm to 8:30pm (GMT 9.5) on my team. After getting pissed because the commander on Kashan 32 went AFK mid round I decided I'd try my first crack at commander.

The next map was Assault on Mestia and with lots of helpful advise and good teamwork I manage to lead the militia to a glorious victory. Over the next 3 maps, Ghost Train (Chinese), Kyongyang Ni (American) and Qwai River (Chinese) I learnt a lot about being commander from various squad leaders and manage to lead our team to victory in all three rounds.

There were only a couple TG players on but I would still like to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice, followed orders promptly and were just generally helpful.

I believe that what happened today in my 4 rounds of commander display what TG is all about and I hope to drop In to the server soon and have another crack as CO.

Re: Thank you for your support

Thanks for stepping up and taking CO..Not everyone does that so, Thanks

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

My squad members and I had a laugh about your name. I remember one saying ( who the *censored* calls him self "KimjongIll" ).. nonthe less we had a blast killing and dying. Hope to see you on the battle soon again

||||
      |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Comment

That's the whole point mate, to make people laugh, I'll occasionally do a few impersonations

Comment

Arrrr, the duties of commanding. All the victory is yours, but so is all the loss. Everyone blames the commander for losses...

"We owned you.."-"Duh, we had no commander!"

Man.... if only life.... wait.. it is..

§Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

thank you for not using nuclear weapons on any of our allies....very much appreciated.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...