Rice & Rose your SL/CMDR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice & Rose your SL/CMDR

Had a good day at the battlefield today, perhaps you would like to give some roses to your squad leader or rice to your commander for not fullfilling his job.

I'll start off with |TG|Fishbone

You're extraordinary SL mate, we had one hell of a blast at kyongan ni earlier today, you were doing a great job squad leading. We held of that hilltop at all costs and i think you deserve some kudos !

What i personally think you need to improve. I think you will need to be a little more aggressive, dont be afraid to use to men to accomplish tasks. if you want something done send them there. Just keep on pushing untill you reach your goal, never stop trying & if you want something done you have to push your men hard to get it done ( usually ). Tell them they're doing a great job,this really has a good inflict on the squad members as they will push and try harder. Make'em feel at home!

Kudos to you Brother :)

Regards
    Michael

PS: I hope the mods dont mind me creating this thread

||||
    |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Re: Rice & Rose your SL/CMDR

why should they mind, but anyway why dont you nominate him for a ribbon for his job as an SL, thats what they are there fore;)

And i agree that Fishbone is a good SL.

you can write a nomination here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/awards-submit-nomination/
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
      why should they mind, but anyway why dont you nominate him for a ribbon for his job as an SL, thats what they are there fore;)

And i agree that Fishbone is a good SL.

you can write a nomination here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/awards-submit-nomination/
      Katanama is right. Writing people up for a ribbon takes equally as much time as creating a thread like this. The difference is that a ribbon stays up front with every post the person makes, a thread like this will be gone and forgotten in a month or so. If you really want to give kudos, write a nomination for someone. If you're unsure of what you can write nominations for, visit the awards presentation forum, where descriptions of all of the ribbons and what they mean are located.

Comment

But the thread isnt meant just for me, its for everyone. Throught this thread you can comment on whats good and/or bad and what they can improve.

||||
        |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Comment

Nominations are for everyone (Insert blushing face from MSN) (Said in a small innocent voice, not a jerky in-your-face-Im-smarter-then-you voice....FYI)

But yeah... In my own opinion, the whole improvment thing shouldnt be done publicly.
          When giving a Cadet feedback after any activity, it is done far from his peers and subordinates, usuallhttp://www.google.hu/firefoxy in private. Example: PM.

Go Air Cadets..

§Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Nominations are for everyone (Insert blushing face from MSN) (Said in a small innocent voice, not a jerky in-your-face-Im-smarter-then-you voice....FYI)

But yeah... In my own opinion, the whole improvment thing shouldnt be done publicly.
            When giving a Cadet feedback after any activity, it is done far from his peers and subordinates, usuallhttp://www.google.hu/firefoxy in private. Example: PM.

Go Air Cadets..

§Sirsolo
            |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed