This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs TTP 2?

I see over on the TTP forums they've started sign ups for the 2nd leg of the scrim and have also mentioned a date. Is it definitely confirmed?

I'll need to start some sleep deprivation training what with playing through until sunrise on the last one!

Re: TG vs TTP 2?

Originally posted by Danolboy View Post
    I see over on the TTP forums they've started sign ups for the 2nd leg of the scrim and have also mentioned a date. Is it definitely confirmed?

I'll need to start some sleep deprivation training what with playing through until sunrise on the last one!
    Two questions:

- Will it start at 8pm CST? (3am for us europeans).
    - Are we playing Qinling?

I heard some rumours about Kashan, tbh anything but Qinling is fine :). Please also use the TG server, which runs much smoother imo.

Ty
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

what I would like to know is do they get to decide the map, in that case did we decide the last one. If they also decided that I think we should get to decide this time;)

But is that date and time final?
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

The reason that we do not have any signups ATM is that the official time and map of the next scrim has not yet been declared.

Comment

An announcement will be made later today.
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X