Please read this thoroughly before responding.
Date: Saturday, August 30th 2008
Time: 8 pm CST (use www.timeanddate.com to work out your difference)
Be on Teamspeak by: One hour prior to event for roll call.
Map: EJOD Desert (TG will be MEC first).
Server: Tactical Gamer Public server
Prizes: To see who is the most talented PR Community
Who can participate?
This event is open to all players who visit our forums.
- Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
- Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of sign-up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
- You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
- You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.
- Become a supporting member before you respond!
How do I sign up?
Players who no-show without notice for a scrim will be precluded from participating in the following scrim. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play all rounds and you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw. Please take into account that this will probably last several hours! Don't bail on your team because you are "tired" or "sleepy"!
To sign-up for this event, please quote and provide the following information:
- In-game Name
- In-house Squad Affiliation (unaffiliated if none)
- Leadership abilities and kit specialties including vehicles(include special Squad leader Abilities (Armor, APC, Spec Ops)
- Kit / Role preference (in order of preference)
- Do you wish to CO one of the rounds?
If more than one full in house squad signs up, we might have to break those up to ensure proper leadership and balance between all squads.
[size=+1]When can I sign up? Sign ups will open August 3rd 2008 at 2pm CST!
What not to post?
- "What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out!
- "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one!
- "I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Very, very high. We cannot assure you'll get to play, but there are always drop outs.
This list will be updated as new responses come in. Supporting members are listed in bold.
- |TG-6th| drifterdave
- TG-Irr google123456789
- |TGXV| Bullseye2550
- |TG| Fivenine
- prWARS salvation3
Sign ups are now closed!