6000 Point Infantry Squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6000 Point Infantry Squad

Last night on Sunday we had a great effort - a 6000+ point infantry squad. BostonBob was the leader and it was not only good fun, but quite productive.

I was wondering if there were even better team efforts out there lately and if there was a consensus on how that was achieved.

I think our effort was gained from good solid and patient squad leading + squad members that would do the same - be patient and follow orders.

Any good tales to tell on super infantry efforts lately?

TMAN
    sigpic

Re: 6000 Point Infantry Squad

I've seen squads with 25000 points lately due to a flaw in the game. If someone drops a bunker or firebase next to the command post and someone from the opposite team blows it up, it will continually rebuild itself and explode due to proximity to the command post. Each time it explodes, the person who originally blew it up gets points. If this goes on for 5 minutes or so, its entirely possible to break 20k by yourself.

However, on some very long maps, such as kashan and qinling, i have seen squads earning close to 5000 points legitimately, so a 6k score doesnt strike me as anything that would normally be impossible. Good job guys!

Comment

no screenshot? c'mon man.

Comment

I do remember being in Warehouse's squad a while back when we managed to break the 10,000 point mark after a 3+ hour game of Qwai. We scrambled around trying to get enough points before the round ended :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Sorry, no screen shot.... I wouldn't make it up :-)

Just a good game by all. Wanted to give BostonBob some kudos on a good SL job.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            I've seen squads with 25000 points lately due to a flaw in the game. If someone drops a bunker or firebase next to the command post and someone from the opposite team blows it up, it will continually rebuild itself and explode due to proximity to the command post. Each time it explodes, the person who originally blew it up gets points. If this goes on for 5 minutes or so, its entirely possible to break 20k by yourself.
            The other night I checked out the server status page and saw someone with like 24,000 points and was thinking "What the blargh?"
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Once I get back into my visual records... I have a pretty decent (I think it was 5k+) Zatar squad.. I will have visual proof in August sometime..... if it still interests anyone.

§Sirsolo
              |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

I have a screenshot (Don't have 15 posts, can't post URL's) of our squad ([TF21]CoronadoSEAL, [TF21]HellHound1812, RustyBandSaw, [PR]CATA|xsoldier) getting a combined 123 - 49 kd/r as infantry tonight. We earned 4398 points combined.

From tonight's Al Burj round. It was just the four of us. SEAL was SL, I was Marksman, Rusty was Rifleman AT, and xsoldier was Rifleman. We would have had best squad, but 2 guys (kowskiman and Russian*Roulette) used the bunker/command post glitch to get like 6000 points. Really made me mad. I have the BR footage to prove it.

On another note, wtf was with 3/4's of the team going to the city when we didn't even have both beaches. Come on people, think sometimes.

My priorities, in order. 1) KD/R 2) Winning 3) Gunning in a Tank 4) Everything Else

Comment

Its a great effort, but to be fair I have been in and seen squads with similar scores on Quai river and Kashan.

Comment

Roar. I have a screenshot of the best KDR, with was a humungo number. With that said, the R means Ratio. So 111:11 isnt a ratio, thats just a K/D. A KD/R for that would be....math....10.(insignificant)

Aaaanyways, it was Kufrah, and it was a 3 tank squad. We started, and we finished in the same tanks. Started from our base, and finished in theirs. Literally. Screens later... in about a month.

§Sirsolo
                    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      Screenshot, the same happened to me!!!

the map was qwai iirc, and yeah, it was exactly as ferris stated, the chinese had a firebase next to their CP, at the end of the round i thought WTF? was i that leet? lol

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

creepin, that pic is atleast 2 months old!

lol

The tags tell it all.
                        |TG|
                        ||||

Comment

i know, maybe I missphrased my sentence, i didnt mean this as a proof the the incident the others where talking about. Just this happend to me once. And i feeled 200% superior to other players, as opposed to the 100% i usually do.

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

A few days ago I saw a TG member that had a bit over 20,000 points for himself. Thought I read it wrong, I had to look at it a few times to make sure I saw all those 0's behind the 2. Don't know how he did it, he only had like 6 kills and only a few hundred points for teamwork.

Comment

CP, bunker or firbase glitch. You blow a bunker near a CP and get thousands of points. If you see that don't worry about it. Get suspicious when you see a kill to death ratio of 40/1. :)
                              |TG|
                              ||||

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...