Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned for TKing a TG clan member unintentionally.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for TKing a TG clan member unintentionally.

I've been playing on the Tactical Gamer server of and on for something around half a year, i've accidentally team killed a few times over that 6 months.

So heres what happened, and mind you I only killed a single guy this month and he just so happened to be a TG guy with that clan tag on.

So we were sucking hard time as MEC on a map and the TG guys were running around doing their own thing, at a point our barracks was destroyed and non of the noob squads had any spawns hidden.

So 3 TG guys piled into the only APC and told other folks to get in so we could get to the front. So we were waiting for a long fricken time, I discovered that you can shoot from the apc while not in the gun so I was shooting at buildings stopping when people would come into my view, i was doing it impatiently like a jerk to be honest, and suddenly a TG guy jumps up and no matter what I could have done beyond not shoot he was dead. So I was swiftly banned for excessive team killing and that's it, I got no chance to appologize.

I just wanted to thank whoever was having a bad day for choosing to ban me as quick I was

Re: Banned for TKing a TG clan member unintentionally.

You need to take this up with the admins here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/

Comment

First tip:
      no matter what I could have done beyond not shoot he was dead
      Second tip: read the stickies.

Comment

Yeah, superfast beat me to it... But in all fairness, you should not have been shooting that gun for no reason. It's just like when someone shoots the minigun in the blackhawk for no reason, it's annoying and not necessary... But yeah, you can contact one of our admins for a ban repeal

Comment

Third tip: Google beat me to it. Erm....
          All said and done, also Why are we getting so many of these "Banned, help" forums in here all of a sudden?

§Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

You've been directed to the correct location to post this but if you need more help there are links to where you need to go and what you need to do in my signature.

** LOCKED **

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...