Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When .8 comes out - Overflow of pubbies

Yes, its another .8 thread.
    But, which comes with every new release, tons of pubbies come and join. Not ALL pubbies are bad, but alot of new players have trouble figuring out the game, not following orders... etc... I have total faith in the admin staff - Trust me. Its just when .8 comes out, there are times during the day time when there are no admins on. Will there be more admins appointed to help out? I'm not saying the current admins don't do enough work - They do MORE then enough work. I think maybe we should have 1-3 more admins appointed to help with the day time. That being said, this is my opinion. Do not come in here and flame me saying that the admins don't have to listen to me, don't tell them what to do, etc. I am NOT Saying that. This is a mere suggestion.

Re: When .8 comes out - Overflow of pubbies

Sighing already at the amount of air assets we'll lose due to general nubbery

- having fun on the battlefield, the "TG way"

'Not How Many But Where'

Comment

You can count on your admin team to be well prep'd for 0.8 and all its new arivals
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
        You can count on your admin team to be well prep'd for 0.8 and all its new arivals
        Good....

Comment

lets hope that it comes out after school starts so the overflow of pubbies will hopefully be limited to weekends and late friday nights.

either way there are going to be pubbies playing.......and some of those pubbies will turn into regulars etc etc etc.....
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

With every release there is a surge in new players to the mod. The admin staff will be well prepared, but this is what will really make a difference: YOU!

Yes, you, the TG regular. Take it upon yourself to show the new players around the mod and also educate them on how we do things at TG. By educate, I don't mean berate them in game chat, but instead try to teach them how we play the game here at TG. Some will make TG their new home, just as all of us have done, and some will move on. Regardless, it is up to each one of you to try to make the experience at TG the same for the new players to mod as it was for you when you decided that TG was the place for you.

If we can do that, the admin staff will have a much easier job.

Thanks!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
              With every release there is a surge in new players to the mod. The admin staff will be well prepared, but this is what will really make a difference: YOU!

Yes, you, the TG regular. Take it upon yourself to show the new players around the mod and also educate them on how we do things at TG. By educate, I don't mean berate them in game chat, but instead try to teach them how we play the game here at TG. Some will make TG their new home, just as all of us have done, and some will move on. Regardless, it is up to each one of you to try to make the experience at TG the same for the new players to mod as it was for you when you decided that TG was the place for you.

If we can do that, the admin staff will have a much easier job.

Thanks!
              I second that.

Comment

<----- Agrees with Onit

Comment

Yes another onslaught of people. Oh well like disposable said, teach em. Its like charity work the way he says it lol ;)
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I are having ideas already! (Im smart like that)
                    I will make "New Players" Squads on regular nights! I will teach them my knowledge! I will CREATE AN ARMY MUHHah.....

§Sirsolo

Oo, also, looks like Pwnage either won, or lost his bet!
                    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

I know, god, there will be 13 year olds everywhere.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

There should be an auto-ban which bans 1 man locked squads, people who spam chat, people who bunny hop, people who are smacktards, and warehouse :P jk. (A man can dream can't he?)

There seriously needs to be an auto-delete bot on the forums though for all the ban appeal threads that I garuntee will be spammed so much (if at all possible).

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
                          There should be an auto-ban which bans 1 man locked squads, people who spam chat, people who bunny hop, people who are smacktards, and warehouse :P jk. (A man can dream can't he?)

There seriously needs to be an auto-delete bot on the forums though for all the ban appeal threads that I garuntee will be spammed so much (if at all possible).
                          Such a magical thing exists... but it is not one.... but many, dedicated admins.

We salute you!

But I know what you mean... Especially nowadays...
                          But sometimes the 1man squads have a purpose (like when my friends trippy net acts up and we were sniping it up)

§Sirsolo
                          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Originally posted by betterdeadthanred View Post
                            i know, god, there will be 13 year olds everywhere.
                            OH no!

Comment

Well yes, I'm sure it will be crazy. But, all you have to do is welcome them into the community and most of all. Correct them on thier faults and errors. We learn from our mistakes. Give them help in anyway you can. We were all pubbie noobs. But, it was our mistakes and faults that helped us all improve upon ourselves.
                              |TG|
                              ||||

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...