I haven't ditched yall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't ditched yall

But I haven't had any time to play PR in the past month and a half. And I won't again for the next 4 months. I'm hoping (actually, I have a pretty good feeling it will be) that .8 will be done by the time I'm back. And if not I am just going to wait for it to jump back into the gaming world. At the moment I just have to set priorities. Football is above gaming.

But as I said here ----> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ml#post1060394

I will be back in mid November to late December.

And if any of yall happen to live in West Texas, you just might want to grab a copy of the "Legends" preseason magazine that comes out every year.

It's published August 31st. Look for me ;)

Re: I haven't ditched yall

I'm on a similar break mang, school > gaming at the moment. .8 will probably be out for christmas, just in time for you man. you still gonna chill at the forums?

Comment

Man.. everyone is leaving nowadays.. it seems to happen when I appear =(

Do I smell or something?

§Sirsolo
      |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

I was actually just wondering where you went a little while ago. Mmm well I hope you come back in the near future.
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

Also on a long absence, since PR has lost its appeal to me for now. I'll likely be back with .8, if not before.
          | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
          Charge for the guns' he said:
          Into the valley of Death
            Rode the six hundred.

Comment

Real Life is eating up all my PRM time at the moment, but I hope to get this sorted in time to try out .8.

Comment

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
              I'm on a similar break mang, school > gaming at the moment. .8 will probably be out for christmas, just in time for you man. you still gonna chill at the forums?
              More or less...just to skim over things now and then. Like I am now. It's the first time I have touched a computer since I made this post.

Comment

Dam... why is every1 taking a break the same time as me! lol. Well whos going to keep control of those pesky man bear pigs on fools road anymore..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X