Visiting from ArmA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting from ArmA

Greetings. After being given the orientation by Eagle114th, I'm pretty much in the process of connecting to the TacticalGamer server for Project Reality. Just an FYI. I'm deaf, same as Eagle is. Tell me about yourselves so I can get to know youse all.

And in the meantime, who wants to rock the house? :P

P.S. My handle in BF2 is "KatoArabel". I haven't been able to retrieve or register "NKato" for some reason.
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Re: Visiting from ArmA

Welcome..

Hope you enjoy Project Reality... We have a few players here who dabble in both ArmA and PR...

You've arrived at a very auspicious time, as we are all waiting for the next version (v0.8) to be released. This will bring new maps and make the game "NEW" for everyone.

Comment

Good timing then. I'll be able to get accustomed to working m ore closely with a team, as I should have been in ArmA.
      Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

I want to try playing with sound off in PR - It must be very challenging! Mad props to you!

Comment

Here is some light reading... a couple things will have changed since the release of v0.75 and v0.756, but for the most part this wikipedia entry is relevent.

If anyone knows of a more update wiki.. please correct me..

Comment

I played with you tonight on Kashan 64, welcoem to TG
            |TG|
            ||||

Comment

Getting accustomed to PR...but it's annoying how there's bullet deviation when you move and then fire immediately after. :|

Comment

For some reason the server has me on a punkbuster ban because of a pr.exe mismatch. What the heck?

Comment

Ah, the PB error. Check the technical support/faqs forum (one level up from this one) and there are several good tutorials on how to fix it. It's not really a ban, PB is just borked.

On the other side of things, welcome to the server! You'll get used to the bullet deviation shortly. After all, it is Project Reality and not Project Laser Bullets! :D

Comment

Originally posted by NKato View Post
                    For some reason the server has me on a punkbuster ban because of a pr.exe mismatch. What the heck?
                    Launch PR using the PR.exe in stead of the BF2. exe.

Welcome to PR.
                    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Hi Kato and welcome to PR. First off I'd like to tell you about myself. You're very lucky you don't have to listen to me becuz I'm 13! :D

Comment

Very, very lucky.

I kid, I kid.
                        Waldo II

Comment

He doesn't. He has Fighter's face on a darts board.
                          | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
                          Charge for the guns' he said:
                          Into the valley of Death
                            Rode the six hundred.

Comment

Blagh! Last night wasn't a GREAT way for me to get started. I was utterly confused, and in the last round I was in, I was on edge, frustrated and trying to get the MEC side reorganized because the commander we had was absolutely doing NOTHING. That round, I managed to get Commander, set up a CC, a bunker, and a firebase. One problem happened - my supply truck flipped when the Firebase was built, and then someone rocketed it.

I swore, and lo and behold, Punkbuster gave me the boot. Didn't try to come back in because it was after 2:30 in the morning and I was very exhausted. How did it end?

Comment

Not sure which map but sounds like Ejod, thanks for having a go. MEC lost on that but IVe seen worse :icon_lol:

With the bunker, it actually spawns like 10 feet in the air invisibly, so stand clear and try to aim it off a bit (dont point at the ground when you deploy a bunker for example!).
                              Its possible for it to collide with statics or slide down a hill meaning it materialises on top of you.
                              A common problem, I usually resign at that point and hope someone builds it, myself even since I would have a shovel then most likely

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X