This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I got banned from your server

First off let me say hello and thank you for running a great server and website. Today around 2pm I got banned from your server. It said I was banned for excessive teamkills. However I did not teamkill anyone on my side, I did kill an enemy squad and was immediately banned.
    I suspect it was one of the (pr) admins, I played with one before and I remember him kicking someone becuz they killed him. I was in his squad at the time and thought it was wrong for him to do that however I kept my mouth shut. I would not be surprized if it was the same (pr) member who blantantly abuses admin powers. I just wish I could remember his name.
    Anyway I read the rules for getting unbanned and I have a problem with giving my CD key# to software which will then give me the CD hash#. I will use this software once I find out from my clan's IT guru if this is safe or not.

I do enjoy playing on your server and have met and played with very kool people some (PR) members and non members. If I am unable to resolve this issue I will still say thanks and I will just kill you on another server (lol)

Thanx, Zip

Re: Today I got banned from your server

Please follow the large red link in my signature. Then follow the large purple link. Bans are not discussed in public.

Also, in the large red link you'll see pictures. Focus on the "Banned for excessive teamkilling" one. Read what it says. It's a default server message that displays when you are automatically kicked to make room for a supporting member. It's not a ban, but you really do need to read the things that say "READ FIRST" before you post.

Also, just a piece of advice for future encounters wherever you go, coming into someone's forums and asking to be unbanned, however politely, and simultaneously accusing one of the admins of abusing their power is a surefire way to keep yourself banned.

Comment

/locks thread with mind powers

And for the record, if we had admins that abused powers, they wouldn't have become admins in the first place.

;)

Haikus are easy.
      But sometimes they don't make sense.
      Refrigerator.

Comment

*making last post before lockage* and yes, please go here first:
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...cked-read.html

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/

Post here ^^ is best, a forum just for admins so you can tell them how it is

Also the server is always telling people they are banned, it usually means its full. The server lies :o ie. what ferris said

+ I always wanted to post this :)

Anyway I read the rules for getting unbanned and I have a problem with giving my CD key# to software which will then give me the CD hash#. I will use this software once I find out from my clan's IT guru if this is safe or not.
          Forget the software, goto http://bf2s.com

When I get banned this is where I go, observe my awesome stats plus it gives the Player ID which is what you need to give the admins as your personal reference. The number in the url is it

http://bf2s.com/player/47374492/

This is you I think - http://bf2s.com/player/48648621/

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ]DR[ ZipSnipe View Post
            First off let me say hello and thank you for running a great server and website. Today around 2pm I got banned from your server. It said I was banned for excessive teamkills. However I did not teamkill anyone on my side, I did kill an enemy squad and was immediately banned.
            I suspect it was one of the (pr) admins, I played with one before and I remember him kicking someone becuz they killed him. I was in his squad at the time and thought it was wrong for him to do that however I kept my mouth shut. I would not be surprized if it was the same (pr) member who blantantly abuses admin powers. I just wish I could remember his name.

I do enjoy playing on your server and have met and played with very kool people some (PR) members and non members. If I am unable to resolve this issue I will still say thanks and I will just kill you on another server (lol)

Thanx, Zip
            Just to clarify, there is no way and admin banned you for killing him. That is a very poor lie. Try to think what happend.
            I'm sorry but our admins never abuse thier powers to kick or ban players for personal benefit.
            The links have been given to you above. Just remember to post in this forum
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/
            with concerns and request.
            |TG|
            ||||

Comment

Originally posted by ]DR[ ZipSnipe View Post
              By (PR) Members do you mean, [PR[Cata] and so on, these guys do not have admin powers on the TG server so they cant have banned you.

Comment

Thread locked.
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed