Things that make you go hmm?
    Attached Files

Re: It's Close!

Not necessarily :D

Comment

Originally posted by =RedBull0808= View Post
      Things that make you go hmm?
      a screenshot tells you that its close? they are having a stress test of a build that may not be even the final one. The final build maybe be .808 or .809 or .810 ETC ETC that gets released. We know nothing of .807 and it may have a bunch of stuff missing so assuming that it is close is ridiculous. I also may be wrong and it can be a final test of the finished build and could be released really soon. I guess we need to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumball View Post
        a screenshot tells you that its close? they are having a stress test of a build that may not be even the final one. The final build maybe be .808 or .809 or .810 ETC ETC that gets released. We know nothing of .807 and it may have a bunch of stuff missing so assuming that it is close is ridiculous. I also may be wrong and it can be a final test of the finished build and could be released really soon. I guess we need to wait and see.
        GTFO pessimist.

Comment

Yeah.

Also, friendly reminder:

If anyone so much as breaks the NDA I will come into your homes and tear your wives in half. If you lack a wife, I will tear your girlfriends in half. If you're absent of both, I'll tear your house down.
          Skud

Comment

he'll huff, and he'll puff and he'll bloooooooow your house house down.

I just want them to release it so they can start working on .9....that's where it's at :P

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
              Yeah.Also, friendly reminder:If anyone so much as breaks the NDA I will come into your homes and tear your wives in half. If you lack a wife, I will tear your girlfriends in half. If you're absent of both, I'll tear your house down.
              thats not so friendly at all

Comment

I predict a week. Two days of stress testing, a couple days of fixing any bugs found, then release.

Or, two weeks. Two days of stress testing, a couple days of fixing bugs found, more stress testing, more fixing, then release.

Or a month, two days of stress testing, then a few days of freaking out over a huge problem, then a month of fixing that problem, then release.

I'm hoping for the first one.

Anyways, now is the time to start betting. I'll be your bookie.
                Waldo II

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                  Yeah.

Also, friendly reminder:

If anyone so much as breaks the NDA I will come into your homes and tear your wives in half. If you lack a wife, I will tear your girlfriends in half. If you're absent of both, I'll tear your house down.
                  Lack a house?

| |

Comment

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Thread locked.

Don't speculate too much Gentlemen!
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X