Training!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training!

Hi guys, do i need to be member of TG to join training server??

Re: Training!

you need to be a supporting member to be able to reserve the private server.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

We do not have a PR "Training" server. We have a PRIVATE server that is used for practices, small scrims, and various game modes. If you happen to see said server running TRAINING, it's probably for a training course that a member is organizing and will be offering instruction in.

Welcome to TG.
      Skud

Comment

This thread gave me an idea. When the [private] server isn't being used for filming or squad training or whatever, it could be used as a private TG training server for us when we want to train. At least make it always available for SMs, in case someone wants a good place to go to train. IGI is good, but often a smacktard will come around and start blowing the runways and team killing and such.
        Waldo II

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo_II View Post
          This thread gave me an idea. When the [private] server isn't being used for filming or squad training or whatever, it could be used as a private TG training server for us when we want to train. At least make it always available for SMs, in case someone wants a good place to go to train. IGI is good, but often a smacktard will come around and start blowing the runways and team killing and such.
          That would be awesome.

|
          |

|TG-X|SuperCobra

Comment

Start a thread in the server wish list maybe?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X