Great games with WaW and UNSTF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games with WaW and UNSTF

I am getting back in game more now...even though I have not had much time, and I must say a quick thank you to 2 clans that were great fun to play with, excellent tactical style and mature gameplay....and made the whole time enjoyable. I have had a lot of fun with some regular TG and some of mixed pubbies since getting back in...and these 2 stand out. Although they had a good number of their own clan, they let me in. Even split up a squad into two in order to keep their members and ours mixed in.

Thanks to WaW Shwarzer and UNSTF oosk, great teamplay, and strong SL's.

The TG community still going strong!
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Re: Great games with WaW and UNSTF

Originally posted by StevieRay View Post
    I am getting back in game more now...even though I have not had much time, and I must say a quick thank you to 2 clans that were great fun to play with, excellent tactical style and mature gameplay....and made the whole time enjoyable. I have had a lot of fun with some regular TG and some of mixed pubbies since getting back in...and these 2 stand out. Although they had a good number of their own clan, they let me in. Even split up a squad into two in order to keep their members and ours mixed in.

Thanks to WaW Shwarzer and UNSTF oosk, great teamplay, and strong SL's.

The TG community still going strong!
    i must say that
    UNSTF oosk and the rest of the UNSTF team , made me feel very welcome tonith , but i have on goging problem with PB kicking me for a shader mismatch all the time , so must appoligize for that guys , but as stated you guys really have team work nailed! hope to join in again once i get to the back of these problems

Comment

Re: Great games with WaW and UNSTF

Shader mismatch?

PR uses it's own shaders instead of just Dice's (suppression effect, bleed effect, etc.). If you aren't alredy launching PR through PR.exe (not BF2.exe), then do so. If you are, then reinstalling PR should fix the problem.

Running BF2Cleaner before you reinstall is also a good idea. It can clean out the shaders.
      Waldo II

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X