This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve slot not working

O.k i am a supporting member, but for some reason my reserve slot is not working, i talked to a admin about it, but basicly he said that he checked everything and it should be working fine but well.... its not.

Now the only odd thing that happened was that i wqas a supporting member, but then my paypal sub failed, for a month everythign was workign fine and then obviously it stopped, so i created a new subscription which went through fine and it says im a supporting memebr on the fourms, but now it wont let me use my reserv slot.

As a final kick in the guts once i did get on the TG server i was kicked for a supporting member :D

The admin basicly didnt know what i could do next to get this sorted out so i thought i would put it here is anyone has a idea on what ic an do next?

thanks

edit
    hmm it seems my supporting membership no longer exists. which is very odd... considering i paid it.

Re: Reserve slot not working

If you paid it, check with Apophis.
    After that, make sure you have your BF2 PID in your profile (can be done by clicking the usercp link at the top of your page)

Comment

Re: Reserve slot not working

You'll have to send a PM to Apophis, since he's the guy who handles the supporting memberships. If you get that all squared away and still find yourself having trouble with the slots let me know!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X