This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hey guys I was randomly banned the other day, i read the thread about when the server is at 62/64 or when a registered member joins, but even when its not full i am not allowed to join. It says i was banned for excess team killing when i hadnt even had 1 tk. If someone could unban me or point me in the right direction that would be great. My gamer tag is CementEagle.

Re: Help

Hi there, and welcome to the TG site.

Thanks for taking the time to read the stickies about our reserved slots and what not, it's good to see someone doing their homework before going for help.

Now... are you sure that you're trying to join the server when it's not full? Alot of times, someone will join right before you do when the server is 61/62, causing you to get the kicked message and not being able to join.

I'm sure if an admin has banned you, they'll have a reason, and I'm sure if they haven't, then it's because of the reason I stated above. If you'd like to discuss this with an admin or just want them to double-check the banlist for you, please visit the Contact an Admin Forum and make a thread at this link.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X