Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to all the R-DEVs and Testers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to all the R-DEVs and Testers!

I am pretty sure this as been done on the PR forums, but I would like to thank all the DEVs and Testers on the behalf of the TG community.

This release is a milestone in the moding community. Project reality as grown immensely since the first time Iíve played. Hell I got BF2 just to play PR0.25! From its humble beginnings to its worldwide acclaimed this team have created a new type of hybrid of an military simulation with an FPS which now have itís own following. I truly hope that this mod will continue to amaze me in the years to come!

The scope of the installment is just mind boggling. The sounds, graphics, weapons, maps, etc. fell so natural and real! I had the chance to play with [R-DEV]coderedfox on Korengal and the new caves, cave-ins, and doors add an all new dimension to the mod and improves team play and game play.

The new interface is light-years away from that vanilla look and the addition of the training mod will help newcomers to the game. The design of the mini-maps, weapons menu, the loading screen all look polish and professional. Kudos!

Like I said before, this is a major step for PR and in my humble opinion it as surpassed its original game (BF2) and some other commercial releases out there, and all this is FREE so I can live with the minor bugs and the glitches!

So I salute you and I say long live Project Reality!

Nixon

Re: Thank you to all the R-DEVs and Testers!

Hey us testers just put in some time and effort but what we did is nothing in comparison to the Devs. They put so much effort and time into this thing it was ridiculous how fast some of the version turn overs were. They are the real stars in this. Anytime you see a R-Dev on there, show your thanks. They very much appreciate it.
    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Definitely a job well done guys (and girls...and Skud).

this is the best game i have ever played, waaaay better than naked midget clown water polo.
      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

and waaay better than running around drunk'n naked in downtown D.C.

oops, did i say that out loud?

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

And Waaay better then creepin last nigh.... uhm.

"all this is FREE so I can live with the minor bugs and the glitches!"

If we could do it after we PAID for Bf2, we can do it for downloading a better game!

ßSirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Awesome work!!!

Comment

The .8 release is great. I think it really slowed the game down and made PR even more realistic. I feel that the squad play is enhanced even more and the changes to kit deployment make asset use more important. It was quite a shock the first time I tried to draw my rifle to scope though - wow what a difference. I like the machine gun emplacement too - that is cool. Most of all, building a firebase without a commander makes the SL even more fun to play. Thanks for the new mod and the new maps!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X