Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Password?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Password?

    Seems the .8 version does not recognize my account. Anyone else with this issue? I get to the screen to log in and it says my password is invalid. Did not do this for .7. I have deleted the pr mod file and all previous pr content before loading .8. Further look says I need to go to Gamespy and get my password. huh?

  • #2
    Re: Password?

    Originally posted by Grimmfist View Post
    Seems the .8 version does not recognize my account. Anyone else with this issue? I get to the screen to log in and it says my password is invalid. Did not do this for .7. I have deleted the pr mod file and all previous pr content before loading .8. Further look says I need to go to Gamespy and get my password. huh?
    Gamespy? "what u talkin bout willis?"

    That first password is an EA password from your vanilla account...
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Password?

      I had to go to gamespy reset the password and now I can log in but when I go to load a server I get CTD. Lovely.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Password?

        I just had to actually type in the password again, then it worked. No need to do anything else. Just retype the password.
        "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me".

        -Isaiah 6:8

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Password?

          Originally posted by Shafty View Post
          I just had to actually type in the password again, then it worked. No need to do anything else. Just retype the password.
          try typing in ******* for the password, that always works for me. bad joke...just going to confuse people (removed)
          Last edited by w.WAREHOUSE; 08-30-2008, 05:56 PM.
          |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Password?

            Let me guess, you had a fileplant account you'd made years ago that you'd forgotten your password for?

            And the email address you'd used to register your FP account is also the same one that is tied to your BF2 account?

            So when you reset your FP account password it became your BF2 password as Fileplanet and Gamespy(which manages BF2 accounts) are all part of the same network.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Password?

              Originally posted by MacMurchu View Post
              Let me guess, you had a fileplant account you'd made years ago that you'd forgotten your password for?

              And the email address you'd used to register your FP account is also the same one that is tied to your BF2 account?

              So when you reset your FP account password it became your BF2 password as Fileplanet and Gamespy(which manages BF2 accounts) are all part of the same network.
              You should stop playing PR and start playing CLUE! that was brilliant hehehe.

              (p.s. it is usually DirtBoy... in the bathroom... with a candlestick.)
              |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Password?

                Originally posted by Grimmfist View Post
                I had to go to gamespy reset the password and now I can log in but when I go to load a server I get CTD. Lovely.
                800x600 resolution does not work at this time. I hear they are working on a fix for those people.
                TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Password?

                  Just create a new account with a bit of an edited name. You don't really have to have a valid e-mail. I have one with a fake e-mail, can use it fine. :)

                  Comment

                  Connect

                  Collapse

                  TeamSpeak 3 Server

                  Collapse

                  Advertisement

                  Collapse

                  Twitter Feed

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X